• Thread starter chroniccopola
  • Start date
  • Views 2,523
chroniccopola

chroniccopola

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since the market is pretty much dead right now I thought I'd start this thread so anyone can share the GUI. Get/give feedback. Share ideas. Basically anything to get through this boredom until FIFA 15. I'll start. Heres the trade summary tab in my AB. shows a summary of all of my buys/sells. Profit/loss and return %. This is definitely the main screen I watch.

rJdA9Ys.png

chroniccopola

chroniccopola

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What language is that written in? Looks good.
Thanks. Its a C# WPF application. WPF gives you a bit more flexibilty than regular WinForms. I used MahApps controls and those made the theme/style easy to implement.

Dryone__

Dryone__

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since the market is pretty much dead right now I thought I'd start this thread so anyone can share the GUI. Get/give feedback.

Looks sweet as apple pie m8 :smile:
I really like the way you document your overview, as well as the style

Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks very good mate!

Like all the tabs at the top, auto player sounds interesting :tongue:

chroniccopola

chroniccopola

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the -40 million coins made per day lol
Haha yea. It's a projection based on how many coins I've spent or sold in a certain amount of time. If I was losing 40mill a day I probably wouldn't be around too long. 
Nice, looks good.
I'm planning on using HTML/JS/CSS with maybe [Click here to view this link] for my FIFA15 AB interface since nothing else comes close power or support wise with C# as the backend.

Yours reminds me of [Click here to view this link]
Modernui was exactly what gave me the idea. Before it was all just plain grids and tabs. Lame but it worked 
Looks very good mate!

Like all the tabs at the top, auto player sounds interesting :tongue:
Thanks. Yea autoplayers was a long time in the making. Interesting stuff indeed!

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
d9e7b54e12da391be15035fc897d2e56.png
there's mine at the moment using the ever so amazing winforms, learning wpf is on my todo list

Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha yea. It's a projection based on how many coins I've spent or sold in a certain amount of time. If I was losing 40mill a day I probably wouldn't be around too long. 

Modernui was exactly what gave me the idea. Before it was all just plain grids and tabs. Lame but it worked 

Thanks. Yea autoplayers was a long time in the making. Interesting stuff indeed!
What's it do? Auto player pricing?

Top Bottom
Login
Register