• Thread starter craigbaines
  • Start date
  • Views 3,469
craigbaines

craigbaines

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, ive been using the public autobots for a few months now, an i keep hearing the rumours about private ones being 10's better an blah blah blah.

I just want to know how true it is? I personally wouldn't quite know where to start on building one, i simply dont have the skill set, but i have looked into paying people to do it. Im sure i could rally up a small number of people willing to chip in towards one, if it was at a realistic price, as some of the ones ive been quoted were. But yes, i just want to know if there are any benefits at all?

I mean, what kind of server specs would i need to run one for say 5/6 people? What are all your monthly outgoing costs etc?

Thanks guys, any help would be appreciated! 
Ooop's i forgot to mention. If any of you do have a successful autobuyer, would anyone be willing to negotiate a lease kind of deal? I dont know how, what, where... but im open to discussions :smile:

Last edited:
Anonym0use

Anonym0use

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are satisfied with public bots, stick with them. Also, hiring someone to make a bot won't cost you much, mantaining it is more challenging.

TheBeard TheBeard I've heard so, you're so lucky to have it.

craigbaines

craigbaines

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are satisfied with public bots, stick with them. Also, hiring someone to make a bot won't cost you much, mantaining it is more challenging.

TheBeard TheBeard I've heard so, you're so lucky to have it.

Well not so much. Id rather be able to manage my own,

Im looking around but the only people i find willing to build one are freelaners with zero interest in fifa, hence there large price tag lol.

Feel free to suggest anywhere to look for people! Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
davepalmerfanclub

davepalmerfanclub

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you'll have trouble buying even a half-decent one, an AB is unusual in that in generates revenue with very little risk. Without any risk to take on, you'd expect to pay quite a large % of the total amount the AB makes.

A public autobuyer needs to be relatively straightforward. It needs a simple install story, then they'll be a little bit of configuration and a "I want money" button. A private bot has no such restrictions and that's one of the reasons they can be a lot better. They can be a lot more complex without the need to manage that complexity within an interface.

craigbaines

craigbaines

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you'll have trouble buying even a half-decent one, an AB is unusual in that in generates revenue with very little risk. Without any risk to take on, you'd expect to pay quite a large % of the total amount the AB makes.

A public autobuyer needs to be relatively straightforward. It needs a simple install story, then they'll be a little bit of configuration and a "I want money" button. A private bot has no such restrictions and that's one of the reasons they can be a lot better. They can be a lot more complex without the need to manage that complexity within an interface.

Ok, makes sense. I know its fairly high risk, but if anyone did have one thats making good on coin profits. An wanted to perhaps come to come kind of arrangement, take back 50% of what i make, i dont know? I know its high risk an i dont expect somebody to just hand one over instantly, but if anyone wanted to start talking about it lemme know?

I think even if i bought a bot the maintenance might be out of my league.

Ihave started up a coin selling site, so even if somebody wanted to just pass on the coins for me to sell and us take a % of the profits each?

Im really just trying to cash in on this whole situation in as many ways as i can so, if there are any like minded people id like to chat!

Please excuse my what appears to be a very naive attitude lol.

B

bululu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there is no " better bot " ..... when i use Public bot i still make 200-400k per day ( xbox )

B

BigRetard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just think about this way: a private AB won't need much maintenance. i don't adjust prices or players to by manually, just watch frequently over the log data and stuff. all private bots will do that. so whats the deal about giving you this bot, install it for you and you will give like 50% profit back? why don't just install and scale it yourself and getting 100%?

james143

james143

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Tbh it sounds like you should stick with a public bot and if you're serious about starting a coin site just buy coins from folks here and re-sell them. At this stage though you are going to have an extremely tough time selling for a decent profit, being a new site you'd have to price match the chinese sites to get any hope of receiving many orders.

Unless of course you're planning on throwing big money at YouTubers but good luck getting them to listen when they already have long term stable sponsors. Be warned though Funnellboi might give you a black eye if you try to steal his sponsors. xD

chroniccopola

chroniccopola

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just think about this way: a private AB won't need much maintenance. i don't adjust prices or players to by manually, just watch frequently over the log data and stuff. all private bots will do that. so whats the deal about giving you this bot, install it for you and you will give like 50% profit back? why don't just install and scale it yourself and getting 100%?

agreed. automate automate automate. if you have a private AB and you're doing anything manually you're doing it wrong.

Fifaninja

Fifaninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its futile, I started off like this also but the trouble is its not a one off application, its forever changing in lots of stupid ways that require updates, for this reason alone its almost impossible to make your money a good long term investment. If you looking at a freelancer then expect to pay 10k for him to give it the time it deserves but then you have to pray he will update it when EA decide to **** something up.

You could also be skeptical too, at the point the guy realises the bot is work 10-150k a year I don't think he might not be so quick to give you the updates you need or otherwise.

These bot guys put a lot of dedication into their work and deserve every penny they earn, its a challenging commitment and not something they would readily sell, I've nothing but respect for what they do. I started to learn code myself, its interesting but commitments stopped me progressing.

Stick to selling coins is my advice, you can actually make more money than a bot this way (done right). 
by the way bululu is empty isn't he? Every post he makes has a like from sir empty

TheBeard

TheBeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its futile, I started off like this also but the trouble is its not a one off application, its forever changing in lots of stupid ways that require updates, for this reason alone its almost impossible to make your money a good long term investment. If you looking at a freelancer then expect to pay 10k for him to give it the time it deserves but then you have to pray he will update it when EA decide to **** something up.

You could also be skeptical too, at the point the guy realises the bot is work 10-150k a year I don't think he might not be so quick to give you the updates you need or otherwise.

These bot guys put a lot of dedication into their work and deserve every penny they earn, its a challenging commitment and not something they would readily sell, I've nothing but respect for what they do. I started to learn code myself, its interesting but commitments stopped me progressing.

Stick to selling coins is my advice, you can actually make more money than a bot this way (done right). 
by the way bululu is empty isn't he? Every post he makes has a like from sir empty

hahahaha AB is so easy a caveman can do it! :wink:

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

I think I know who it is actually! I love his posts though ,they always make me laugh :biggrin: 
On topic for a bit..

You can make a LOT of coins from public autobuyers (1-50m) a day but you'll need to put in a lot of effort ( over 6-8 hours a day ). Most private autobuyers automate a lot of the boring stuff so you don't really need to maintain them much compared to a bot like UltimateBot...

Personally I rented my bot out for 30% profit earlier this year and it went fine, but it would be much higher for people who I don't know. It's not like renting my bot to a friend screwed my profits at all so it's meh.

Last edited:
TheBeard

TheBeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I know who it is actually! I love his posts though ,they always make me laugh :biggrin: 
On topic for a bit..

You can make a LOT of coins from public autobuyers (1-50m) a day but you'll need to put in a lot of effort ( over 6-8 hours a day ). Most private autobuyers automate a lot of the boring stuff so you don't really need to maintain them much compared to a bot like UltimateBot...

Personally I rented my bot out for 30% profit earlier this year and it went fine, but it would be much higher for people who I don't know. It's not like renting my bot to a friend screwed my profits at all so it's meh.

*note for fifa 15 - become emptyy's friend to get hands on his AB.

A

AreYuDizzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest, it's quite easy to make an autobuyer in python with the repositories available on Github. I managed to make an automated script with Fire30's in about 2-3 weeks and also monitor prices using ultimateteamtrading.com, but I am too lazy to learn how to make one on C# :tongue:

craigbaines

craigbaines

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep im doing just fine with the public autobot i have right now. I started of with 17k, ended the first month with 27 mill. Been running a few weeks since then an ive not really been running it much with all the screw ups / changes from EA. but im still making money just at a slower rate. I was at about 2/3m a day in the first month, towards the end.

My problem isnt that the public bots dont work, there just swamped with people an so staff get busy. New players dont get added as quickly as you could do it for yourself and what not, no fault of theres but i just imagine running your own might be less work? Not in the sense that its not as hard to maintain, in the sense that id only need to add players i want to use, instead of for example adding every single new player just to give people the option too?

I dont know, id definetly like to try it one day, but i can't justify the kin dof money it demands right now. Not that there not worth it, im sure they are, its no easy task.

Here's to hoping i can find a friend to build me one for free, or better yet somebody to let me use there one lol! *Fingers crossed*

As for my site, its doing ok... Iv'e had like £200 of orders but i mean its pennies compared to the big guys, but i dont intend to take over the world of coin selling, just turn a nice profit would be nice....

I really need the whole automated buy/sell things but again, im being quoted far more than i can justify spending with the number of sales im looking to get.

Anyway, thanks for all the replies!

Top Bottom
Login
Register