• Start date
  • Views 512
xXNetRunnerXx

xXNetRunnerXx

Undead
Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I'm looking for a tweak that will auto upload any pictures or videos taken to Dropbox. Without having to be connected to wifi or opening an app.
Also I would like to be able to use any Camara apps if possible.

Operating System
  1. iOS
Koranny

Koranny

94 Honda Civic Forza Horizon 2 FTW
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the only option is plugging in your iDevice to your pc with your drop box account on and it will auto upload

Koranny

Koranny

Reaction score
Sin$
Personally, I think the Camera Upload Setting in DropBox is easier.
I dislike having Photo Stream on as the pictures pop up on all my iDevices.
Have you ever heard of turning My stream off ? so it doesn't do that on those Device's?

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally, I think the Camera Upload Setting in DropBox is easier.
I dislike having Photo Stream on as the pictures pop up on all my iDevices.
He said "Without being connect to wifi" pretty sure it's impossible to upload anywhere without internet connectivity besides Airdrop.

RapDog

RapDog

ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜsɪᴀsᴛ
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you ever heard of turning My stream off ? so it doesn't do that on those Device's?
But if you connect to photo stream like Dini Dini said, it has to be on. That's the reason I don't use it.
He said "Without being connect to wifi" pretty sure it's impossible to upload anywhere without internet connectivity besides Airdrop.
But using Photo Stream doesn't upload it to DropBox without internet either.

Koranny

Koranny

Reaction score
Sin$
But if you connect to photo stream like Dini Dini said, it has to be on. That's the reason I don't use it.

That's why i said if you go to your settings and turn off My stream it will stop the picture sharing on the selected Device's

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$

Never stated it uploaded to dropbox. He asked "auto upload" which is what photo stream does. Also dropbox needs an internet connection to upload.

Koranny

Koranny

Reaction score
Sin$
89543349-E30B-488B-B6B5-F019C27DDA85_zpsaillbqfw.png

Sn0wzy

Sn0wzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I'm looking for a tweak that will auto upload any pictures or videos taken to Dropbox. Without having to be connected to wifi or opening an app.
Also I would like to be able to use any Camara apps if possible.
Dropbox has a feature to do this, however Wifi is required. There is NO WAY to transfer photo's from your iPhone to any cloud storage service without an internet connection, or any data for that matter.
Here is how you turn auto upload on for Dropbox, every photo taken when you are not connected to the internet will be uploaded as soon as you are connected again.
ts7432ficzn83h1fg.jpg

Any camera app is possible as long as those camera apps save the images in your photos app. You will need to set similar permissions for that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register