Auto renewal

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Inverted, Jul 29, 2009 with 4 replies and 259 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inverted

Inverted Enthusiast

Ratings:
    A problem many people have had to deal with is the inability to easily turn off auto-renew for Xbox LIVE. For whatever the reason, we were forced to call customer support to do so. Not anymore folks! Major Nelson just posted a tutorial on how to turn auto-renew off straight from your PC!

• Sign in to Xbox.com and go to the My Account section.
    • Click the Membership level link on the left.
    • Youll see a page that has your Membership level, and the end date. Under that, youll see your Automatic Renewal status.
    [​IMG]
    • If it reads ON (like the screenshot above) You can click the ON link and youll be brought to next page that will let you switch it on or off. (screenshot)
    • Make your selection, then click next.
    • Youll be returned to your Membership level page, where you can confirm your selection (screenshot)
    i did not do this i saw it on xbox 360 achievements and thought u might like it.

• Like Like x 2
  2. GTORacer

GTORacer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol i spent a hour looking for this one time, thanks

3. pimpfuu

pimpfuu Enthusiast

Ratings:
    FINALLY!

i remember i called before, and they said it was impossible to do it without calling in. i hate microsofts tech support so bad!

4. Slashr

Slashr Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Microsloth is so stupid lol
    they try to hide the damn link

at least now there is a link lol
    probably because of that lawsuit they were in about that renewal

5. OP
    Inverted

Inverted Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yea they had this renewal feature b4 but it said it will not work since the account has a cc in use on it but seems to be good now.