Tools Auto-Installer Deluxe v4.53 *Updated 2018*

• Thread starter macattack
  • Start date
  • Views 44,580
M

macattack

Reaction score
Sin$
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Auto-Installer Deluxe: Dominating the Xbox Community from 2004-2011 and beyond...
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Release Notes:
--------------
Another 12 months have passed, so its indeed time for a new update of AID.
A whole lot of updates for the Emulators are included in this release, as well as
the latest XBMC stuff. SID v5.11 has now been included.

From now on, you will need a DVD to burn this as its too large for a normal CD.

Enjoy this Release...

Changes since v4.52
-------------------
* Updated: SID v5.10 was replaced with SID v5.11
* Updated: XBMC Application (revision 30836 2011-04-04)
* Updated: XBMC Scripts, Plugins, and Skins
* Software Added: Atari 7800X 6
MekaX 3
Surreal64 XXX CE B5.4
Vice20X 6
Vice64X 9
VicePETX 5
VirtualBoyX 3
WinSTonX 9
x68000X 5
z26X 7
OdysseyX 3
PCSXBox 21
Surreal64 XXX CE B5.3
ZsnexBox 3.7

Installation Notes:
-------------------
Use the AID ISO Updater to integrate any desired addon packs into the AID 4.52 ISO
and then burn with your favourite DVD Burning Sofware.

download:
[Click here to view this link] or [Click here to view this link] (found on a Spanish site)​

Last edited by a moderator:
F

ForrrestMaster

Good post. I went ahead and coded your links. Depending on how popular this is, depends on whether I will sticky it. Did you upload this yourself?

F

ForrrestMaster

Well, I have concluded, that since this is the newest version and since you uploaded it yourself, showing that you can keep it up, I will sticky this.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you post the information on what's in this version please?

And is this the full version or is this the addon package that you have to addon to v4.0?

M

macattack

Reaction score
Sin$
The edit button for my original post is gone so I'll leave it up to you guys, (AzzidReign, ForrrestMaster), to add this to the first post. :smile:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

C

crisnangit

Reaction score
Sin$
SIR I NEED HELP.

AFTER I USED THIS AID.

MY ORIG XBOX NOT WORK. AND THE DISPLAY THE DISK MAYBE DAMAGE EVEN NOT.
ALL MY GAMES ARE NOT WORKING NOW, IT SAYS REGIONAL. ETC.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..

PLEASE HELP ME. WHAT TO DO.

PLEASE.

D

dogfyter

Reaction score
Sin$
Noob here. How do I decrypt this file? Thanks in advance for the help.

D

dogfyter

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for the help. I have downloaded this on 2 occasions now. When I try to unzip this file I get the error message "Unexpected loss of data." Is this just me? Is anybody else able to successfully able to download and unzip this file at this point in time? Thanks again in advance for the help.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for the help. I have downloaded this on 2 occasions now. When I try to unzip this file I get the error message "Unexpected loss of data." Is this just me? Is anybody else able to successfully able to download and unzip this file at this point in time? Thanks again in advance for the help.
Do you have a screenshot you can share of the folder this is stored in. Make sure you have "Details" set as your view, make sure "file name extensions" is clicked as well:
YPsfn3f.png

That way I can see how big the file is. And you downloaded the files from the links in this thread? Or did you download them from somewhere else? How much free space is available on your hdd?

D

dogfyter

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have a screenshot you can share of the folder this is stored in. Make sure you have "Details" set as your view, make sure "file name extensions" is clicked as well:
YPsfn3f.png

That way I can see how big the file is. And you downloaded the files from the links in this thread? Or did you download them from somewhere else? How much free space is available on your hdd?

Thank you again for the response. My noob *** is having a hard time inserting a pic here. The insert image button appears to be looking for an URL. (http://) And I can't cut and paste a pic into the space.

Anyway, I downloaded it from Mega.nz twice. Mega and my Mega sync folder both show the file as 1.6 gb but, when I us 7zip to look at the file with "details" on, it only shows a file size of 300 mb. If I try to open it, I get data "errors". Is it my pc/7zip ? Thanks again in advance for the help.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you again for the response. My noob *** is having a hard time inserting a pic here. The insert image button appears to be looking for an URL. (http://) And I can't cut and paste a pic into the space.

Anyway, I downloaded it from Mega.nz twice. Mega and my Mega sync folder both show the file as 1.6 gb but, when I us 7zip to look at the file with "details" on, it only shows a file size of 300 mb. If I try to open it, I get data "errors". Is it my pc/7zip ? Thanks again in advance for the help.
Ah, that's your problem. Get Winrar and unzip it. I think 7zip only does .7zip and .zip files. Winrar can do those + .rar files, which I believe this is.

Also, for future reference, you should get a screenshot tool that uploads to an image host like imgur.com for you to copy and paste the URL into the site. You can try ShareX.
Post automatically merged:

Also, you should read my guide on how to use AID. I even make mention of winrar for you :wink:

D

dogfyter

Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, that's your problem. Get Winrar and unzip it. I think 7zip only does .7zip and .zip files. Winrar can do those + .rar files, which I believe this is.

Also, for future reference, you should get a screenshot tool that uploads to an image host like imgur.com for you to copy and paste the URL into the site. You can try ShareX.
Post automatically merged:

Also, you should read my guide on how to use AID. I even make mention of winrar for you :wink:
Winrar says, "The archive is corrupt."

Top Bottom
Login
Register