Sin$
that would be done in .map modding which we are not able to do currently

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
please use the search button
only forge mods, it is impossible and will never happen to mod like you could in halo 2

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
DJ Shepherd said:
please use the search button

No matter how many times you say that it's never going to work. :frown:

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
no actually heres life
the most newbiest nubs (newest noobs?) dont know so they have to be told (if they dont have the common sense to do so already), and then they hopefully learn. I always say it, and i always repeat it, but to different people so eventually the community shoves it in their throat... (thats what she said). they learn to use it only to be replaced by others

T

TJF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At the current date, you can only modify objects you have spawned. You can not modify the objects or their abilities. You can, per say, add trees in Valhalla. That is because bungie included the tree for the map. It will appear as a forge map. But you can not modify a weapon, your character, armor permutations, vehicles, the appearance of any of the previous, or anything that involves the way the game runs. Only what objects there are on the maps, in the form of a forge map.

I'm trying to get a paragraph made out that I can just copy and paste in all of these kinds of threads. Anyone want to help?

N

noblebros

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TJF said:
At the current date, you can only modify which objects you have spawned. You can not modify the objects or their abilities. You can, per say, add a tree in Valhalla. That is because bungie included the tree for the map. But you can not modify a weapon, your character, armor permutations, vehicles, the appearance of any of the previous, or anything to that liking.

I'm trying to get a paragraph made out that I can just copy and paste in all of these kinds of threads. Anyone want to help?
very well said. that paragraph looks complete.

K

Keygiwawa

Reaction score
Sin$
Ur probably going to need to do that... unless some comes out with a .map resigner and whatnot, there are going to be a lot of threads like this.

G

Gmanowns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its sad that here we're just scratching the surface of halo 3 modding and all someone cares about is if theres auto aim. Auto aim is a waste of time.

T

TJF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree. If you have no skill in a video game, then what is it going to help you? It would just piss off a bunch of people and it wouldn't prove to anyone that you were cool or anything like that.

N

noblebros

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gmanowns said:
Its sad that here we're just scratching the surface of halo 3 modding and all someone cares about is if theres auto aim. Auto aim is a waste of time.
lol... sum people need it i guess. i suck at aiming but wont use auto aim. if its ever possible for halo 3. (im still waiting for that scarab on avalanche when its possible).

D

dschu012

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There already is auto-aim. It's what causes me to miss with the sniper when another damn teammate runs where I am aiming causing my reticule to move.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry guys but. WTF! How does a thread with a question "Can you put auto aim on a sniper?" Get so many replies? The first post should have been it. "No." There. Topic done. But Noooooo. Alright I'm calm now god dammit.

T

TJF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Most of it was of my new paragraph, and.. yea. Some other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register