Discussion Auto-aim Problems?

• Thread starter legalbudz
  • Start date
  • Views 454
L

legalbudz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any one else experiencing the problem of your aim tracking team members, and members of the opposite team after this last patch? And yes I checked my Aim-Assist, been off since I purchased the game, always messed me up while playing anyway. And the Aim-Assist in the xbox dashboard is disabled as well. While running I would frequently feel the cursor or red dot, pulling through a wall towards enemies, and friendlys. Tested in Private match, same thing, even with own team members. Many of my friends are complaining about the same thing. Couldn't even play last night it was so obvious that there was something wrong.

M

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Reaction score
Any one else experiencing the problem of your aim tracking team members, and members of the opposite team after this last patch? And yes I checked my Aim-Assist, been off since I purchased the game, always messed me up while playing anyway. And the Aim-Assist in the xbox dashboard is disabled as well. While running I would frequently feel the cursor or red dot, pulling through a wall towards enemies, and friendlys. Tested in Private match, same thing, even with own team members. Many of my friends are complaining about the same thing. Couldn't even play last night it was so obvious that there was something wrong.
I've always had issues with aim-assist. Even when it's turned off it still happens on occasion. My biggest problem is when I'm shooting at someone, and another enemy player runs past him and the aim-assist pulls you away from who you're shooting at and makes you aim between to two players in which case you will usually die. I play with aim-assist off yet it still does it, just to a lesser extent.

A

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
I turned it off and it was better and then it turned itself back on even though it is off. I hate it, in every COD my gun has moved but in a totally wrong way.

L

legalbudz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have always felt it a little, but it is really bad now, and when it tracks your own team, there is definitely something wrong. Your own team players should not even attract your aim reticle. I hope they fix this issue soon, games been out since november and have never had this issue, something has changed. I will probably be going back to MW3 for a while, till this is fixed.

C

Chase

Get Got
Reaction score
The aim assist is **** in every cod.

L

legalbudz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The aim assist is **** in every cod.
Thats why it was turned off, been off since November, never a problem till Now. 
I turned it off and it was better and then it turned itself back on even though it is off. I hate it, in every COD my gun has moved but in a totally wrong way.

Thats what has happened to me, it seems as if aim-assist is on, even tho it says its off.

M

Mordecai

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Moon Moonヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Reaction score
Yup that's exactly what I was saying. It is better if its off, but it doesn't turn off completely. The bad parts are still there, but the good ones get removed.

Top Bottom