• Start date
  • Views 10,694
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MvN Dev

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, the Autistic Clan (PS3) is looking for members. We play most cods like Bo,Bo2,Mw2,Mw3. We are a pub stomping team that looks to have fun while kicking ***! We can mod MW2 and prestige Glitch Bo so we can help you out. Prefer if you had a mic and we are mostly 16+. If you have any questions send Autistic_wainbow or Autistic_dreamz a message on PS3

Stummpi

Stummpi

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi just sent you a message about the clan and I am Rain_stummpi I am 13 years old and do I have to change my name if so it can be Autistic_stummpi I also only have Bo and bo2

M

MvN Dev

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi just sent you a message about the clan and I am Rain_stummpi I am 13 years old and do I have to change my name if so it can be Autistic_stummpi I also only have Bo and bo2
Yes you may join the clan. Yes you have to make an Autistic account, we can rank you up to lvl 50 on Bo

Stummpi

Stummpi

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I'm sorry I can't play because of the name autistic my mom is in denial can we work something out

M

modsmod

Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to join i will send you a message in a bit do you want me to send you a message with the clan name or the account i use

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like a good clan, Id like to see you guys doing well.

M

MvN Dev

Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to join i will send you a message in a bit do you want me to send you a message with the clan name or the account i use
You can send me a message on either one. If you are accepted you will need to make an account

P

PureFlavah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
May I join I have got all the cods you guys play. Psn: II-PureFlavah-II :wink: I would Really appreciate it if you would let me in I will send you my skype over psn if you want.

E

Ethan Hooper

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't have a mic but good quick scoping most games haven't played mw2 much though psn is : PsYcHo__S41t- good quickscoper ok trickshotting :smile:

Sebastian Searcy

Sebastian Searcy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I'm 15 about to be 16 with a mic and all of those games except bo1 and I was wondering if I can join and my gamer tag is reversedleader but I am going to make a new account if you accept me.

G

GuNShoTzZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I'm 15 about to be 16 with a mic and all of those games except bo1 and I was wondering if I can join and my gamer tag is reversedleader but I am going to make a new account if you accept me.

Hey bro if you need a clan you can join ToXiC. If you do want to, message me on ToXiC_GuNShoTzZ- psn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register