Autistic Clan wants you!

Discussion in 'Clans Archive' started by MvN Dev, Mar 15, 2015 with 14 replies and 503 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MvN Dev

MvN Dev Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, the Autistic Clan (PS3) is looking for members. We play most cods like Bo,Bo2,Mw2,Mw3. We are a pub stomping team that looks to have fun while kicking ***! We can mod MW2 and prestige Glitch Bo so we can help you out. Prefer if you had a mic and we are mostly 16+. If you have any questions send Autistic_wainbow or Autistic_dreamz a message on PS3

2. Stummpi

Stummpi Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi just sent you a message about the clan and I am Rain_stummpi I am 13 years old and do I have to change my name if so it can be Autistic_stummpi I also only have Bo and bo2

3. OP
    MvN Dev

MvN Dev Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes you may join the clan. Yes you have to make an Autistic account, we can rank you up to lvl 50 on Bo

4. Stummpi

Stummpi Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey I can't play right now

5. Stummpi

Stummpi Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey I'm sorry I can't play because of the name autistic my mom is in denial can we work something out

6. OP
    MvN Dev

MvN Dev Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah we might be able to

7. Stummpi

Stummpi Newbie

Ratings:
    What can we change it to

8. modsmod

modsmod Newbie

Ratings:
    I would like to join i will send you a message in a bit do you want me to send you a message with the clan name or the account i use

9. XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon The Suspense is Keeping me Alive! Retired

Ratings:
    Sounds like a good clan, Id like to see you guys doing well.

10. OP
    MvN Dev

MvN Dev Newbie

Ratings:
    You can send me a message on either one. If you are accepted you will need to make an account

11. MokyPro

MokyPro Newbie

Ratings:
    I want to join to clan,contact me on psn: MokyPro

12. PureFlavah

PureFlavah Enthusiast

Ratings:
    May I join I have got all the cods you guys play. Psn: II-PureFlavah-II :wink: I would Really appreciate it if you would let me in I will send you my skype over psn if you want.

13. Ethan Hooper

Ethan Hooper Newbie

Ratings:
    Don't have a mic but good quick scoping most games haven't played mw2 much though psn is : PsYcHo__S41t- good quickscoper ok trickshotting :smile:

14. Sebastian Searcy

Sebastian Searcy Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey I'm 15 about to be 16 with a mic and all of those games except bo1 and I was wondering if I can join and my gamer tag is reversedleader but I am going to make a new account if you accept me.

15. GuNShoTzZ

GuNShoTzZ Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey bro if you need a clan you can join ToXiC. If you do want to, message me on ToXiC_GuNShoTzZ- psn.