What's new

Discussion @Australian 7Sins Members. [DORITOS/MTN DEW PROMOTION]

Lzx v

Lzx v

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick Question, with regards to the Mountain dew & Doritos promotion.

Are they doing that in Australia aswell? If so at which stores?

Woody

Woody

Directioner
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope lol...Go to Coles or Woolies and buy V some cans have a MW3 print on it, those cans have codes :3

EDIT: It's just the lame *** barcodes :cry:

Woody

Woody

Directioner
Reaction score
Sin$
I KEPT 16 CANS FOR NOTHING!!!!!
1234931504682.jpg

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
As always, Australia misses out on promotions. Happens on PSN, Xbox LIVE, Steam and now in-game promotions. Starting to think Australia does not matter in the world of entertainment, video games in particular.

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah us Australians get nothing :frown: the V thing u have to get lucky all u do is enter the barcode online and to see if u won I think

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
As always, Australia misses out on promotions. Happens on PSN, Xbox LIVE, Steam and now in-game promotions. Starting to think Australia does not matter in the world of entertainment, video games in particular.
Every non-USA country misses out on it. The promotional XP is only being offered to US Citizens. Fair right?

N

NotMyRealName

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But Australia gets the game first, not to mention we have the world highest number of street date breaks(when all the stores start selling early). So that might happen if you are "Lucky". But realistically they need to stop releasing early as it damages the industry.

Though what good will 24 hours of double xp do 2 weeks in? None, we are all just trying to level up and if you are older than 12 you know that there is no real advantage to being a higher level.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

It does suck, to say you guys live in the future too!

But on a serious note it is ridiculous how a promotion for a game is held exclusively for different countries.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Every non-USA country misses out on it. The promotional XP is only being offered to US Citizens. Fair right?
I guess.

But Australia gets the game first.
You're forgetting that New Zealand is ahead of Australia by a few hours. :tt2:

But on a serious note it is ridiculous how a promotion for a game is held exclusively for different countries.
I understand that licensing plays a big role, but it's COD and MW3. Whatever you pay, you are going to make your money + some. I'd understand if it were My Horse and Me 2. :tongue_smilie:

Top Bottom
Login
Register