What's new

Homebrew AuroraCrashPatcher

S

sonnyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not everyone will need this but i thought i'd share this anyway but basically aurora/freestyle dash have a issue at the moment where if you try to scan a new path etc it may say unhandled exception/f3 crash

StelioKontosXBL made a dashlaunch plugin (i would recommend setting it as plugin 3 or 4 or 5) that stops this from happening

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6mnns6uo0svafb6/AuroraCrashPatcher.xex/file

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...5399d4b83c0fe300eb66b2ff33ac9c86560/detection

if you want more information about it [Click here to view this link]

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Retired
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Scaling the Mountain Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Thank you for the release! I am sure it will help out a good bit of users.

A

AACThaKid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES!!!... it happens when you scan new paths or old, any type of scan!

but it does not happen if my system is fully offline... but thats a big thing to go back and forth with so Thank you!

L

Lucky

Super Moderators
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Reaction score
Shockingly, I havent had any issues of crashing while using Aurora.
FSD, I had a plethora of crashes back in the day. But, now a days, things seem much better. Still a nice release to help those in need!

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Retired
Lifetime
Beginning of An Odyssey Scaling the Mountain Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Shockingly, I havent had any issues of crashing while using Aurora.
FSD, I had a plethora of crashes back in the day. But, now a days, things seem much better. Still a nice release to help those in need!
I had the opposite issue, I wish FSD was revived but I don't know if that will happen.

L

Lucky

Super Moderators
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Reaction score
I had the opposite issue, I wish FSD was revived but I don't know if that will happen.
FSD met it's fate many many moons ago unfortunately... I think even back in 2013-2014 era it was being killed in favor of Aurora.
I feel like there's something more internal causing the crash, maybe an old version of Aurora or even FSD itself. Or, who knows, maybe even a different plugin gets interfered with Aurora.
Luckily I had wiped my HDD fully years ago when I was trying to sell my RGH, so I have had a very clean slate to work off of and troubleshoot issues with virtually no never-ending content folders.

Top Bottom