What's new

Unsolved Aurora Unity Title Updates Showing for Only A Few Games / Not Fetching

ilikefredy

ilikefredy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When going into game details and going to the Unity Marketplace to fetch a title update, nothing loads. Hitting refresh does nothing, I have a valid IP Address (LiveBlock & LiveStrong are both Enabled) and internet connection. I can download Game Covers & Art Work for all games without trouble. Only select games are fetching and downloading title updates (MW2, MW3, Halo 4) but all other games do not fetch them. I can disabled and enabled Unity and re-retrieved my API key. XboxUnity.net is working perfectly from a browser on all computers and phones as well. This same behavior is occurring on all 10 of my RGH systems running the same Copy&Paste of Aurora from an external HDD. This was not a problem 3 days ago and just randomly started occurring. I am stumped.

Any advice would mean a lot!
Thanks in advanced for your time.

F

felida

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When going into game details and going to the Unity Marketplace to fetch a title update, nothing loads. Hitting refresh does nothing, I have a valid IP Address (LiveBlock & LiveStrong are both Enabled) and internet connection. I can download Game Covers & Art Work for all games without trouble. Only select games are fetching and downloading title updates (MW2, MW3, Halo 4) but all other games do not fetch them. I can disabled and enabled Unity and re-retrieved my API key. XboxUnity.net is working perfectly from a browser on all computers and phones as well. This same behavior is occurring on all 10 of my RGH systems running the same Copy&Paste of Aurora from an external HDD. This was not a problem 3 days ago and just randomly started occurring. I am stumped.

Any advice would mean a lot!
Thanks in advanced for your time.

Well my advice would be dont ask a site that isnt affiliated with Team Phoenix for help on their issues.. If you were to find yourself on their actual site.. You would know their servers have been acting up..

Top Bottom