What's new

Unsolved Aurora renaming games to something else?

N

nbaj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering is there a fix for this? Anything i can do?

When i create the game paths and start scanning, the games will be properly labeled to match the game. When the scan is complete and box covers are up, many of the games are labeled something else. It reverts to something else and i don't know where aurora is pulling it from
example -"kinect adventures" will come back as "xbox dashboard" and other titles will be abbreviated

Not sure if this is an issue with aurora, or maybe try FSD?

A

afterjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
iso to gog, or iso to xex converter sometimes pulls incorrect name, is related to iso rip files. purely during cd rip, game name was chosen default or random. pay attention when converting games.

N

nbaj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
iso to gog, or iso to xex converter sometimes pulls incorrect name, is related to iso rip files. purely during cd rip, game name was chosen default or random. pay attention when converting games.
I don't convert games. Im just trying to see if there is a way to correct a game title that gets renamed when Aurora completes box cover downloads. I assume it's labeled somewhere in the default.xex? If so can i edit with a hex editor? I'd rather do this once vs going in renaming all the games to what they should be with the controller

Top Bottom