What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Aurora not showing title update for mw3 or bo1

• Thread starter UchihaMoDz
  • Start date
  • Views 982
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so all i have rn is bo1 and mw3 on this new rgh i got. and on aurora i alr linked my xbox unity acc and i have scanned for TU but there is none when i go to view the two titles. and when i launch mw3 it puts me in a loop of downloading a 12mb update over and over.

Homework

Homework

CFW 9.99
Grizzled Veteran Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any title updates installed? Do they show up in the downloadable title updates?

chadderbox090

chadderbox090

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same issue here. Are you using the actual aurora detail tab on the game art or are you using the file manager to look?
I have the same issue sometimes when I use the game art method...

eewee

eewee

Reaction score
Sin$
I had the same issue with MW3. I'm not too sure if the Xbox Unity updates page has been updated but there is a TU24 which was not on there when I tried updating my game through Aurora. I bit the bullet and had a stealth provider at the time and downloaded the update through that. Worked for me. Not too sure if there's another solution but Atlas Atlas attempted to help me out and his suggestions unfortunately didn't help me out either, sadly. Your situation may differ from mine though so, best of luck.

My discussion.

UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Same issue here. Are you using the actual aurora detail tab on the game art or are you using the file manager to look?
I have the same issue sometimes when I use the game art method...
Yoooo my bad for the late reply, I actually fixed this few weeks ago by just installing terminal map. It's crazy that terminal map was the issue lol
Post automatically merged:

I had the same issue with MW3. I'm not too sure if the Xbox Unity updates page has been updated but there is a TU24 which was not on there when I tried updating my game through Aurora. I bit the bullet and had a stealth provider at the time and downloaded the update through that. Worked for me. Not too sure if there's another solution but Atlas Atlas attempted to help me out and his suggestions unfortunately didn't help me out either, sadly. Your situation may differ from mine though so, best of luck.

My discussion.
I fixed this by downloading the terminal map thru the in game store. I had terminal alr unlocked and downloaded via xm360 but the game was still having issues and didn't detect it. So in game store worked for me

Top Bottom
Login
Register