Question Aurora freezes Xbox at “Select Profile”

• Thread starter Undead Pride00
  • Start date
  • Views 2,353
Undead Pride00

Undead Pride00

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys so I was messing around in Aurora and everything was working great I was installing TU’s and game covers but I went to my normal dashboard and went to my SETTINGS and went to STORAGE then I plugged in my 2tb usb drive to see if it would connect to the Xbox which it did then I went back into Aurora and down at the bottom right of the screen it was loading everything and now my Xbox is frozen at the “Select Profile” pop up I then turned off the console and unplugged the usb and then I turned it back on again and it still loaded everything at the bottom right screen but still freezes when I have to select my profile can anyone please help me. Lmk if I posted this in the wrong thread
https://www.realmodscene.com/index....rora-update-freezes-xbox-at-“select-profile”/

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys so I was messing around in Aurora and everything was working great I was installing TU’s and game covers but I went to my normal dashboard and went to my SETTINGS and went to STORAGE then I plugged in my 2tb usb drive to see if it would connect to the Xbox which it did then I went back into Aurora and down at the bottom right of the screen it was loading everything and now my Xbox is frozen at the “Select Profile” pop up I then turned off the console and unplugged the usb and then I turned it back on again and it still loaded everything at the bottom right screen but still freezes when I have to select my profile can anyone please help me. Lmk if I posted this in the wrong thread
https://www.realmodscene.com/index....rora-update-freezes-xbox-at-“select-profile”/
That is because u do not have aurora set up to scan folders from the 2tb hardrive.
OR
u have wayyyyy too many games on that hard drive and aurora struggling with Xbox's weak cpu to process it all.

I would recommend these steps

1: reinstall aurora to regular hdd

2: maby install aurora to your 2tb HDD
and load aurora from the 2tb that already has your games

3: set aurora in settings to auto-sign in offline ofc. so it already loads your profile.

4: u got latest version of aurora?

5: maby delete all plug-ins from your launch. ini. just put a fresh clean launch.ini on. sometimes plug-ins can mess stuff up.

6: maby try these steps without a stealth server running or on your xbox. sometimes stealth servers that die can make yo xbox all messed up till u remove the stealth server plug in.

Last edited:
Undead Pride00

Undead Pride00

Reaction score
Sin$
that is because u do not have aurora set up to scan folders ? from 2tb hardrive.
OR
u have wayyyyy to many games on that hard drive and aurora struggling with Xbox's weak cpu to process it all.

i would recommend these steps on what i would do if this *** my issue.

1: reinstall aurora to regular hdd

2: maby install aurora to your 2tb HDD
and load aurora from the 2tb that already has yo games

3: set aurora in settings to auto-sign in offline ofc. so it already loads your profile.

4: u got latest version of aurora? check ☑

5: maby delete all plug-ins from your launch. ini. just put a fresh clean launch.ini on. sometimes plug-ins can mess stuff up.

6: maby try these steps without a stealth server running or on your xbox. sometimes stealth servers that die can make yo xbox all messed up till u remove the stealth server plug in.
Thanks for the response bro but I fixed it I had put my normal dashboard as a shortcut with RB so I just held it down and it took me to the main dash aurora is working fine now and everything ??

Top Bottom
Login
Register