What's new

Discussion August Bonus Content

Jason

Jason

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
For all those who don't know about what they will releasing the 29th it's a exclusive armored kill gameplay video and a art booklet from early development days.

You can check it out at the link.
http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/08/august-premium-events/

Bird is the word

PH2

Music don't lie.
Reaction score
Sin$
so disappointing :frown: I could easily look them up or even check on youtube for that kind of sh*t

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Grammar Nazi Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw this and I was like dafuq? You're going to give us some pictures that will eventually be leaked over the Internet. Waste of damn money.

CP Conscript

CP Conscript

Eli Rises
Reporter Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw this and I was like dafuq? You're going to give us some pictures that will eventually be leaked over the Internet. Waste of damn money.
How is it a waste of money? You got premium for the DLC not for the bonus content. That's why its call bonus.

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Reaction score
Sin$
How is it a waste of money? You got premium for the DLC not for the bonus content. That's why its called bonus.
Not necessarily smart one. You don't pay for premium just for DLC. You get all the bonuses, the dlc, double xp, etc. This bonus just happened to be a shetty one.

CP Conscript

CP Conscript

Eli Rises
Reaction score
Sin$
Not necessarily smart one. You don't pay for premium just for DLC. You get all the bonuses, the dlc, double xp, etc. This bonus just happened to be a shetty one.
I know what you get for buying premium, I have it. I was saying the reason people bought premium so they would save money on the dlc. They are giving the premium user bonus for buying premium. So how was buying premium a waste of money?

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Reaction score
Sin$
I know what you get for buying premium, I have it. I was saying the reason people bought premium so they would save money on the dlc. They are giving the premium user bonus for buying premium. So how was buying premium a waste of money?
Because when you buy premium it isn't just for the dlc people are also expecting to get legitimate bonus content etc. etc.
Not the stupid *** pictures that there handing out.

CP Conscript

CP Conscript

Eli Rises
Reaction score
Sin$
Because when you buy premium it isn't just for the dlc people are also expecting to get legitimate bonus content etc. etc.
Not the stupid *** pictures that there handing out.
I know that. I want legitimate bonus to but that's not why I paid for premium. I bought premium so I can save money on the dlc. So how is premium a waste of money just because we get a ****** bonus?

MrHoezey

MrHoezey

☆ℳinecraft мøḓẕ☆
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the booklet, I don't know what everyone else is complaining about. So they make a booklet, so what. Battlefield 3 did not promise awesome bonuses. Infact, they said for premium you will get.
  • All five expansion packs with early access
  • Exclusive in-game items.
  • Powerful new features
  • Double XP events
  • Tactics from DICE.
It's a bonus. the booklet. It doesn't matter.

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Reaction score
Sin$
Karkand was bonus content...
I never said it wasn't?

I know that. I want legitimate bonus to but that's not why I paid for premium. I bought premium so I can save money on the dlc. So how is premium a waste of money just because we get a ****** bonus?
Obviously our opinions on why we respectively purchased premium are different. I purchased it not only for DLC but for the premium only bonus content. Obviously I'm glad about the DLC but I would've liked other advantages to premium then just that.

ThE 0n3

ThE 0n3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never said it wasn't?

Then why complain about only getting pictures once when they give you an extra $15 DLC, and when you don't know what the other bonus content could be? You already save money, which means they are losing money. What were you expecting exactly?

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Reaction score
Sin$
Then why complain about only getting pictures once when they give you an extra $15 DLC, and when you don't know what the other bonus content could be? You already save money, which means they are losing money. What were you expecting exactly?
Your post makes no sense.

K

Kaede

The King of Metal
Reaction score
Sin$
What makes no sense, they offer you a way to save money on dlc. That is the main purpose of premium. Everything else is extraneous.
I wasn't talking to you in the original argument so just bug off.

Top Bottom
Login
Register