What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved audio help

• Thread starter megan fox
  • Start date
  • Views 395
megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
how come my tv will not play my xbox's audio? i have in my capture card and the sound will play through my computer speakers but not my tv. help pl0x

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
splitters going the right way? i know its stupid and makes no sense, but thats all i can think of

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
i have the av cords going to the splitters. then to the cap card. then the double male av cable going to the tv. the sound recently quit working. it was fine until a couple weeks ago. no my tv isnt muted. the sound also plays through my turtbeaches fine.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
too many splitters? i really dont know. that is weird, can you try it on another TV with the same setup, just without everything plugged in?

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
the tv is mounted on the wall so its a pain to plug and unplug stuff in. i might try a diffent av cable

Top Bottom
Login
Register