What's new

Solved aud_clamp and dvd tray wiring help.

guppy

guppy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone,I need some help with the aud_clamp and dvd tray wiring. Well first off I got this jasper jtag, a couple of the points are ruined and the only possible ways of jtag wiring are boxxdr or the aud_clamp and dvd tray. I was wondering if I have to do anything to my freeboot image, as I'm writing it to the nand now but there was no option for aud_clamp fix etc in jtagtool. will it boot if i just use the aud clamp wiring if not can you let me know what i need to do in order for it to work?

Thanks guys! :smile:

Sn1per 117

Sn1per 117

Getting There
Reaction score
That won't work. Your NAND has to have a matching smc to what you used for wiring. In jtag tool there is an option. Click the little settings button and then go over to drivers/options and change the smc there to aud clamp tray open.

guppy

guppy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That won't work. Your NAND has to have a matching smc to what you used for wiring. In jtag tool there is an option. Click the little settings button and then go over to drivers/options and change the smc there to aud clamp tray open.
s***, wish I saw that earlier, I've been writing this freeboot image for almost 4 hours with lpt :biggrin: oh well back to the start :biggrin: thanks for the eye-opener :biggrin:

Sn1per 117

Sn1per 117

Getting There
Reaction score
s***, wish I saw that earlier, I've been writing this freeboot image for almost 4 hours with lpt :biggrin: oh well back to the start :biggrin: thanks for the eye-opener :biggrin:
Don't write the freeboot over lpt. That will take really long and can give errors. Just write it using xellous. Put the freeboot NAND on a fat32 formatted USB and just start xellous and it'll flash it for you really fast. Have the NAND named updflash.bin

guppy

guppy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't write the freeboot over lpt. That will take really long and can give errors. Just write it using xellous. Put the freeboot NAND on a fat32 formatted USB and just start xellous and it'll flash it for you really fast. Have the NAND named updflash.bin
I would but I can't :biggrin: I had to delete my entire nand due to it being corrupt from a bad flash. pretty much bricking it, so there's no nand on there at all, so I have to do this really :biggrin:

Sn1per 117

Sn1per 117

Getting There
Reaction score
I would but I can't :biggrin: I had to delete my entire nand due to it being corrupt from a bad flash. pretty much bricking it, so there's no nand on there at all, so I have to do this really :biggrin:
Just erase the nand and then write xell and then xellous to it. If you want I can help you through teamviewer, but it's pretty self explanatory.

You also have to have the right smc chosen when you write xell.

Top Bottom