Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
What you need
Fifa 12
A brain

Tutorial
1 - Add a 10+ card on a Upgraded, IF or Transferred, TOTY player and put them on the bench.
2 - Sub them in at the start of the game.
3 - Profit???

This will make the player keep his 10+ stats even after the game. Also the fitness,moral and contracts on the player will not go down so you can pretty much play him forever, the player is also "immune" against red cards and injuries.

This does NOT work on normal players ONLY upgraded, inform,TOTY and transferred players

An93

An93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks. Im going to try this now. Does it work on a normal player?

BTW I posted something similar last year and within 30mins it was fixed. This will be corrected soon by changing some peice of code or something.

GraveYard023

GraveYard023

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What you need - Fifa 12
A brain

1 - Add a 10+ card on a upgraded/IF player and put them on the bench
2 - Sub them in at the start of the game.

This will make the player keep his 10+ stats even after the game. Also the fitness and moral of the player will stay at 99 go so you can pretty much play him forever, the player is also "immune" against red cards and injuries.

Don't know if it's been posted but i thought i may as well post it cant hurt right?
so it has to be a upgraded version of the player?

W

whitedevil3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It only works on IF or UP players, I doubt this will be patched as its been a known glitch since the game came out.

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch stinks of desperation

To much effort if you ask me

TheWellHungarian

TheWellHungarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work with goalkeepers aswell, also does the attribute symbol show up on the card?

*edit* Spelling correction.

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
None the less it's still helpful for some people, especially those who struggle with coins.
The only people who use attribute cards are the people who take the game to seriously and get mad when they lose. You shouldn't have to boost to compete

I

i like coupons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks bro. Gonna use this on my IF Guidetti - 79 pace 72 dribbling but with insane strength, after I add one of my 10 +6 attribute card's he'll be unstoppable.

I

i like coupons

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nobody was asking you.

Nice, would use it but don't have any If's or upgraded players lol.

Bro buy someone like UP Schurrle - he's like 2k at most, 80 rated German striker in Bundesliga with 89 pace 83 dribbling 83 shooting. It doesn't matter if you sub him in because he'll play with whatever chemistry the guy you subbed him in for had - if you had subbed him into an all French Ligue 1 squad, as long as the guy you subbed him out for was French and Ligue 1, he'll play like he was too.

xXxBeastxXx

xXxBeastxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DOES THIS WORK WITH SUAREZ 87 ITS NOT THE INFORM CARD BUT IT HAS THE SAME STATS BECAUSE REGULAR SUAREZ IS 85

Top Bottom
Login
Register