ATTENTION

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by Genetics, Jan 27, 2009 with 5 replies and 354 views.

1. Genetics

Genetics Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm not Sure if this allowed on this site anymore or not if its not im sorry.

My main acc is glitched at 49 in swat i got a ten game winning streak on it and i want a 50 bad. i will give a 1 month to anyone that is 49 or 50 in swat and is willing to let me beat them language boosting or if you have a swat boosting acc that will let me gain more xp while language boosting. add RtG Lies or Lies v4 if you are interested or have any questions.

2. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    It's not glitched at a 49 it just takes a long time if you have lots of exp........ it took me around 30 games of winning to go from a 49-50.

3. Canadian Piro

Canadian Piro Getting There

Ratings:
    <_<dont name it attention,newbs think its important,change the title!NOW!

4. OP
    Genetics

Genetics Newbie

Ratings:
    thats the point to attract newbs, wow thats gay but were you winning and losing or what. i have ten straight wins no losses and its getting annoying not lvling up

5. NicksMods

NicksMods Contributor

Ratings:
    Look at the section its posted in its obviously about halo 3 matches, he labled it ATTENTION because he wanted people to look at it, if your were asking for help you don't just go "HELP!" well you can but people look for "What if i..." or "Is this a..." as the title.

6. Holy Ownage

Holy Ownage Getting There

Ratings:
    The longer and more often you have played in a playlist, the longer it takes to level up.
    Getting from 49-50 isn't like CoD, where it is down to exp.

Its because you took so long getting there.
    Thats why boosters shoot from 1-50 in a breeze.

Was explained in an ancient B/net thread.