Discussion ATTENTION!! NEW BLACK OPS ESCALATIONS SONG

• Thread starter xcess9003
  • Start date
  • Views 1,153
X

xcess9003

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New black ops song with DOWNLOAD LINK,please rate and comment,all opinions will be greatly appreciated,tell your friends about it,song will be made available for download in a couple days. View video,and dont forget to like aswell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ4lxD0zEUs

B

Blackoptics

Reaction score
not bad at all,the beat is pretty dope,nice track though man,you should do one for mw3 when it comes out,black ops is evidently just getting worst by the minute,lol,but nah props on the song man,pretty descent

X

xcess9003

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not bad at all,the beat is pretty dope,nice track though man,you should do one for mw3 when it comes out,black ops is evidently just getting worst by the minute,lol,but nah props on the song man,pretty descent

Oh thanx man much appreciated,like i said i just did that for fun,outta boredom,decided id share it with the community,unlike f*** boy above you,thanx alot,dude your avatar is eye hurting,off topic but yeah lastly said,thanx once again.

R

ReampedHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, this is sooo the song.

It says quickscoping, we all JD2020 will not aprove that.

S

se73nsins 3arc

Reaction score
Dude this song is BEAST,is there any way i will be able to download to put into my ipod?

Yup, this is sooo the song.

It says quickscoping, we all JD2020 will not aprove that.

I just read what you posted hahahah,this has gotta be the most epic comment of the year,heck yead jd2020 might prolly ban him permanently after hearing this s***.

""catch you within firing range,sniper rifle "QUICKSCOPE" Boom B**** spilled Your Brains""
PUTTIN THAT IN MY BIO

R

ReampedHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude this song is BEAST,is there any way i will be able to download to put into my ipod?

I just read what you posted hahahah,this has gotta be the most epic comment of the year,heck yead jd2020 might prolly ban him permanently after hearing this s***.

""catch you within firing range,sniper rifle "QUICKSCOPE" Boom B**** spilled Your Brains""
PUTTIN THAT IN MY BIO
se73ensins 3arc total fanboying.

X

xcess9003

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahahah its so funny when you leave for some hrs,come back and check your post and see all these hilarious comments.

B

Blackoptics

Reaction score
hey can you please put this on mediafire?i wanna download it,showed it to a couple friends,this s*** goes off!!

fave part:man this guy is pretty good,here's his name FRIEND REQUEST!LMAO

C

Chrishockey55

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
gooooooooood post a download link so i can bump

B

Blackoptics

Reaction score
Just inserted the download link in both the description and the video.Enjoy

Heck yes man,i copped that sh** downloaded it and bumping,you made the beat?its pretty good man, "ACI3O WITH A NOOB TUBE"!!

D

Dog

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Looks like you made a few accounts to bump your topic.. that song is horrible, but that's my opinion dunno why anyone would like it though.

X

xcess9003

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you made a few accounts to bump your topic.. that song is horrible, but that's my opinion dunno why anyone would like it though.

Well first off,i made this song for fun,didnt put 100% effort into it because im not gonna go the studio to record this,
I did not make a few accounts i told some friends on my list to check it out,they didnt know about s7,so they made accounts,joined and listened in and shared their perspective,
This is the internet and of course people are going to have their opinion,whether we like it or not,some people like it and some people dont,i respect your opinion,im not here to flame or anything,just appreciate the feedback so far,both positive and negative,just saying thanx for listening either ways.

I do professionally record though,i compose music and make beats,was debating whether or not to record this in the studio,but i decided to just do it with a regular pc mic,hence the definition within the quality as so/so, i tried my best to clean up the quality.But thanx either ways.

D

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I just listened to the first 5 seconds, and stopped it. Sorry, but I didn't like the beginning. Maybe the rest was good, hopefully.

Top Bottom