• Thread starter CloroxBleach
  • Start date
  • Views 5,702
CloroxBleach

CloroxBleach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have an extra jasper lying around and thought I would try turning it into a dev kit. I followed the exact instruction on multiple videos which do the same thing. Only issue is that when I boot the console I don't get a signal and it never boots. The video states it took a while but it's simply not booting. It does boot into XELL and I do have a backup NAND if I need to re write it. I have fixed and tried this method twice and get the same results. If anyone knows anything about this and could possibly help me that would be awesome. Thanks!

Video I Followed BTW:

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The files I have are a little "too" up-to-date for me to be handing out, sorry.
Naw I'm sure that'll be fine :wink:

CloroxBleach CloroxBleach have you got the filesystem on the hdd under 'filesystem' or 'Filesystem' (without quotation marks)? And if the latter then try and replace them with a fresh downloaded copy. If the first, rename to 'Filesystem' (again no quotes).

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
The files I have are a little "too" up-to-date for me to be handing out, sorry.
Can you at least answer me this? Why are the latest versions of RGLoader kept private? What's the point? It's not like you can do any more harm with them, than you can with a regular freeboot build.

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you at least answer me this? Why are the latest versions of RGLoader kept private? What's the point? It's not like you can do any more harm with them, than you can with a regular freeboot build.
Cause makes it harder for other servers owners to dump memory quicker, although I'm purely guessing. That's the only logical thing I could think of, to get challenges, but I don't know much.

I mean It's NiNJA :smile:, there has to be something special about it

I agree with you, it should be public

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Cause makes it harder for other servers owners to dump memory quicker, although I'm purely guessing. That's the only logical thing I could think of, to get challenges, but I don't know much.

I mean It's NiNJA :smile:, there has to be something special about it

I agree with you, it should be public
You pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Top Bottom
Login
Register