Discussion Attack of the Undead Community Event

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WWII' started by 3xTiNcT, May 29, 2018 with 6 replies and 449 views.

1. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    Incase you haven't heard yet, Zombies have invaded multiplayer.
    New game modes, weapons, gear and a map have been added again.
    New game modes include Infected, Hordepoint (June 5th), and Relic of the Undead (June 12th).

This community event will go from May 29th until June 26th.

More info here.
    https://www.callofduty.com/wwii/attack-of-the-undead

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Atlas

Atlas Local Rivethead VIP Retired

Ratings:
    I have to admit, I will be hopping on for this. Hordepoint seems like a lot of fun. Such a cool idea! Sure, BO2 has Grief mode which was fun, but I like how the zombies are being used like a hazard here amidst the chaos of multiplayer. It’s going to be great to be able to mix skills I’ve got with zombies into multiplayer. Between WaW, BO1, BO2, and BO3, and now WWII, I can’t imagine how much time I’ve spent killing zombies. Hoping my experience gives me an edge.

The idea of the Tesla Gun being an unlockable for everyone doesn’t sit too well with me, BUT I have to give props to Sledgehammer for trying something interesting (if this has been done before in AW or IW, i didn’t buy those so I wouldn’t know about it).

3. OP
    3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    Yeah it made me hop back on to check it out. I'm liking the new snipers and smg so far. Infected could use some touch ups in my opinion but I like what they did with it. I look forward to trying the other modes even though it seems like they ripped off of oddball for Relic of the Undead. I'm sure some zombies skill will take into play as well as multiplayer skill for it.

I'm not to sure about the tesla gun either but I doubt it will be to op if everyone gets it. That's if we complete the community event for it. There was some crazy lazer guns on those other games but I don't remember if there was ever a gun from zombies.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ryan

Ryan Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I haven't played Call of Duty in well over 2 months but I'm going to turn the PS4 on this weekend and see what this is all about. Usually, I like anything when Zombies are involved, especially modes like Infected. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

5. Adolfin

Adolfin Your Mom's Favourite Moderator Super Moderators

Ratings:
    I hopped on for the first time in months to play Infected and it's probably the best iteration of the game mode so far. The addition of care packages that randomly drop makes it incredibly fun to play.

6. Atlas

Atlas Local Rivethead VIP Retired

Ratings:
    I guess i’ll have to try it out. I’ve been hopping on every day just to check and see if they finally activated Hordepoint (to no avail). Maybe I’ll stay online and try Infected out.

7. Adolfin

Adolfin Your Mom's Favourite Moderator Super Moderators

Ratings:
    I'm pretty sure Hordepoint is this upcoming week or the week after.

• Informative Informative x 1