Patched attachment glitch?

Cliftonm1996

ZombieJuicer101

Spark up da Reefa maan
Hidden Devils
Programmer Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way anyone knows to get attachments on a class that normally wouldnt go? Like reflex and mms. Or long barrell and silencer. Just any attachments. With or without the gui stack exploit.

Mob Zombi

Mob Zombi

Intelligence Is Mine
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't thank that is possible. Correct me if im wrong.

Cliftonm1996

ZombieJuicer101

Spark up da Reefa maan
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
It used to be possible and im pretty sure it still is.

Cliftonm1996

ZombieJuicer101

Spark up da Reefa maan
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean setting attachments on a gun that normally wouldnt go together. It used to be possible but was patched.but im pretty sure it could be done with the gui stack exploit.

Cats xD

Cats xD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean setting attachments on a gun that normally wouldnt go together. It used to be possible but was patched.but im pretty sure it could be done with the gui stack exploit.
I never heard about this! Not really like it would help With the reflex and mms But i wouldn mind seeing Fastmag and extended clip! Or Long barrel and silencer!

Cliftonm1996

ZombieJuicer101

Spark up da Reefa maan
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I never heard about this! Not really like it would help With the reflex and mms But i wouldn mind seeing Fastmag and extended clip! Or Long barrel and silencer!
Yeah, reflex and mms arnt what im going at. It was just an example.

DarkAmbur

DarkAmbur

S7 Awesomeness
Experienced Veteran Tutorial Creator Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way anyone knows to get attachments on a class that normally wouldnt go? Like reflex and mms. Or long barrell and silencer. Just any attachments. With or without the gui stack exploit.

Yes there is a current way through the GUI Stack Exploit that works. You can use it for a game, but then you have to re-do it. It isn't public though.

eCop

eCop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes there is a current way through the GUI Stack Exploit that works. You can use it for a game, but then you have to re-do it. It isn't public though.

You sure about that? I never really tried looking into it, but the one or two attempts I did make, it just replaces the incompatible attachment with the second one you choose. I could be wrong though.

Cats xD

Cats xD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it isnt public Then It doesnt exists UNLESS!!! You can prove some evidence!

DarkAmbur

DarkAmbur

S7 Awesomeness
Reaction score
Sin$
You sure about that? I never really tried looking into it, but the one or two attempts I did make, it just replaces the incompatible attachment with the second one you choose. I could be wrong though.

If it isnt public Then It doesnt exists UNLESS!!! You can prove some evidence!

Me and a buddy have spent more than 20 hours experimenting with this exploit (we found this in the 3rd hours). We've got it to allow you to. We can also put an attachment on that is named "No Attachment" and has a checkerboard picture. Doesn't do anything though. And to Cats, I don't see any benefit of proving it. Believe it if you wish.

Cats xD

Cats xD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and a buddy have spent more than 20 hours experimenting with this exploit (we found this in the 3rd hours). We've got it to allow you to. We can also put an attachment on that is named "No Attachment" and has a checkerboard picture. Doesn't do anything though. And to Cats, I don't see any benefit of proving it. Believe it if you wish.
I just want an Ingame picture that says In the bottom left Silencer and longbarrel Is that to hard to ask?

Cats xD

Cats xD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Eh, I just don't know if I want to use my time doing this for someone who's being cocky.
I am not being cocky, All I want is some proof, that way we know it exists And arent spending hours trying to get something that might not be real! Its for the community!! Hell you could be the founder of the glitch! But wouldnt you wanna throw A picture to give people that inspiration knowing that glitch is out there? And you being the founder of said glitch

DarkAmbur

DarkAmbur

S7 Awesomeness
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not being cocky, All I want is some proof, that way we know it exists And arent spending hours trying to get something that might not be real! Its for the community!! Hell you could be the founder of the glitch! But wouldnt you wanna throw A picture to give people that inspiration knowing that glitch is out there? And you being the founder of said glitch

I'm my own founder, although there are others before me.

DarkAmbur

DarkAmbur

S7 Awesomeness
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, thanks! Sorry if I came off cocky I didnt mean too! I just want cold hard proof! Not a tutorial just something that shows me the glitch exists! If you understand

Yes I know, I was just upset when you I read that, and it wasn't because of you. Was hoping I could change the comment before you saw it. It's also really not that hard to do.. just saying.

Cats xD

Cats xD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I know, I was just upset when you I read that, and it wasn't because of you. Was hoping I could change the comment before you saw it.
Haha, it's all Good I hope you feel better! If you need someone to talk to I can help! No dr phil homo **** though

Top Bottom
Login
Register