What's new

Discovery Attachment Glitch After Patch

Bestbuy

Bestbuy

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So for those who are unaware, there is currently a private method for the attachment glitch. I have been informed that this method requires 2 players/Consoles just to set up. With that being said......

*the following is speculation*
The private method, which was found before the public method, was discovered shortly after this thread came out a couple months back: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/cod-mw-custom-games-stack-method.1788342/

My theory is that the attachment glitch requires this stack in order to work. The original poster thought this stack was a dead end but maybe it isnt? I know you can use this stack to glitch ground war maps into custom games but those steps were never released either. If anyone as 2 consoles and some time to experiment then this might be a good place to start

PsychoRager

PsychoRager

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo I got two consoles but I don't know where I should begin did not do any of the coaches beforehand like that Taxman glitch
Post automatically merged:

yo I got two consoles but I don't know where I should begin did not do any of the coaches beforehand like that attachment glitch
Post automatically merged:

It definitely still works though

Last edited:
Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not even bothering testing and helping in these anymore lol. All thats going to happen here is we are all going to work together until some of us figure it out then those people will just flaunt it.

Lol I'm pretty sure everyone in this section just wants to feel important and not actually find new things.

As for this glitch its pretty obvious it was something with private match since that was the original variant for CDL; being able to have anything.

You're probably right about the stacking.

X

xfxaxrxgxox

Reaction score
Sin$
Assuming the new method is also patched as my akimbo dont work in pubs anymore

A

aizwootler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone else noticed that a. stacked perks don't work anymore even in private match, like akimbo + fully loaded, and b. the akimbo MP7 rate of fire is about 1/2 the normal one, so there's no point to it anyways?

Top Bottom
Login
Register