What's new

.NET ATM Machine

• Thread starter Legless
  • Start date
  • Views 1,210
L

Legless

Be spontaneous, be kind, be open-minded.
Reaction score
Sin$
AuoFg.jpg

Hello users of 7s! Today I am going to be releasing a little program I made in college, I have been working on for several weeks. This program is an 'ATM Machine' that allows you to do certain tasks such as: checking your balance, changing your PIN (not actually functional), withdrawing money, depositing money and applying for overdrafts. It is relatively simple and is easy to get around. The branding at the top can be removed and edited to your liking. Please do not post this content as your own else where, it is mine and only mine and I have spent many hours programming it. This program was developed in a class room, so if you see a similar program released elsewhere, it is more than likely a student.
Download \ Virus Scan \ Source Code

Last edited:
Thepredatormlg

Thepredatormlg

IT Master
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
dude you should save your code some jerk is going to steal your code and say it is theres on here

L

Legless

Reaction score
Sin$
dude you should save your code some jerk is going to steal your code and say it is theres on here
My code is safe. My thread is safe. There's sufficient evidence of the code being mine so I have no worries. :smile:

Thepredatormlg

Thepredatormlg

IT Master
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think he has to worry about it for this.
i understand its a basic project but i don't want any of my work being stolen though most of mine is more than just this

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
i understand its a basic project but i don't want any of my work being stolen though most of mine is more than just this
No one is going to take code from this. As far as I can tell, there's nothing worth stealing here. The worst case scenario is another person with the same assignment somehow finding this topic and uses it.

P

pwfdc

Bright Idea Programmer Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No one is going to take code from this. As far as I can tell, there's nothing worth stealing here. The worst case scenario is another person with the same assignment somehow finding this topic and uses it.
Which wouldn't be so bad. :rolleyes::sneaky::thumbsup:

Sto 2 da b

Sto 2 da b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GoTo statements are usually frowned upon and not a very good use of coding. I mean it's an assignment, so I probably would've slacked on it too but GoTo is something I veer from heavily. Not to mention you could save a ton of space from deleting all the empty WriteLines. What class was this?

L

Legless

Reaction score
Sin$
GoTo statements are usually frowned upon and not a very good use of coding. I mean it's an assignment, so I probably would've slacked on it too but GoTo is something I veer from heavily. What class was this?
Why?

Man it's the only way we got taught. It's not my fault.

It's one expression, I don't see how you'd veer from it heavily. It's efficient. But please explain.

It's a procedural programming class.

Sto 2 da b

Sto 2 da b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Efficient how? Loops can do the same exact thing and are much more secure and easy to manage.. Just search on the topic of GoTo, you'll see what I mean.

L

Legless

Reaction score
Sin$
Efficient how? Loops can do the same exact thing and are much more secure and easy to manage.. Just search on the topic of GoTo, you'll see what I mean.
Well like I said, it's just one thing; whereas loops use more lines of code. It's efficient. Oh well, the assignment's over with anyway.

Sto 2 da b

Sto 2 da b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not trying to be rude, please don't take offense. I was just letting you know.

Sto 2 da b

Sto 2 da b

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay just making sure because going back through it I could see if I came off rude. It's still a good project. As I said you might want to look into other ways to control spacing instead of just using Console.WriteLine().

Top Bottom
Login
Register