Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

ASYLUM glitch (i think)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by phillfroggy, Dec 21, 2008 with 7 replies and 3,026 views.

1. phillfroggy

phillfroggy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    HI i think ive found a glitch on asylum cant do a vid as i havent got a recorder but it lets u hide in/under the rubble where the over turned bed is outside in the courtyard bit if u liedown on the floor and crawl slowly u vanish in to the rock rubble dont know if this is new :?

im on line now if u wanna see it add me as s1l3ntkill3r69

2. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Re: ASYLUM clitch (i think)

I am confused...:? Maybe if you used correct grammar and spelling it would help me understand. :mellow: For now, until you get some pics or a video, or a better description, this should be in CoD5 Discussion. So now you know. When you have time, try and take some pictures and post them. And also correct your spelling and grammar and make a more detailed description :wink:

3. Hovi

Hovi Aaron is forever my ***** Retired

Ratings:

Dude your not a mod stop with jumping topics and telling us the rules. And are you talking about the big boulder that is by the overturned bed?

4. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:

How many mods are there? How many posts are on this site?
    Ok. I am sure each mod really has the time to read each post and correct everybody.
    If you have a problem with me, you can PM me. You don't have to embarress your self in front of everyone viewing the thread.

5. iHack

iHack Enthusiast

Ratings:

Since when did people who are anti-fights begin flaming people? Can you please acknowledge the date so I can burn it off of my calendar?

Phill - Try to contact someone with a Cap Card or get someone on GeeVee to do it.

6. OP
    phillfroggy

phillfroggy Enthusiast

Ratings:

yes m8 if u liedown and cral slowly u can get in it

7. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    word, i will try this when i get home, why don't you take pictures with your phone or something!

8. Hovi

Hovi Aaron is forever my ***** Retired

Ratings:
    yea, its not really a glitch. its just somewhat useful spot. Im not really sure if people can see you while you are in it. Im sure if you position yourself perfect they might not be able to.