• Thread starter M A G I K
  • Start date
  • Views 1,039
M A G I K

M A G I K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so if i got the wired astro a40 with a mix amp and everything, and i buy the wireless mixamp will my headset work with the wireless one aswell as the wired one or do i have to buy a new astro specifically for the wireless mixamp?

thanks for any help, i just want to clarify this because i dont want to waste $250 :smile:

M A G I K

M A G I K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

wow, what a waste of money.... i guess ill stick with my wired one then, i just liked the idea of less cables...
is it true though that if you have a lot of wireless things (i.e telephone, internet, walkie talkie) they interfere with the headset?

thanks anyways

T

TheFunkylicious

Reaction score
Sin$
wow, what a waste of money.... i guess ill stick with my wired one then, i just liked the idea of less cables...
is it true though that if you have a lot of wireless things (i.e telephone, internet, walkie talkie) they interfere with the headset?

thanks anyways

WRONG?! You can use any headset you want with the mixamp, I own an A40 Audio Sistem, I know how it works :smile:

M A G I K

M A G I K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
-_- wireless a40s and wired a40s cant work together.
wait, i read this on their website, quote:
"Make Any Wired Headset Wireless – Works with ANY headset, provided the headset can handle the amplification. Pro-tip: ASTRO headsets work best."

i think this means an astro a40 headset will work with the mix amp, it seems logical, maybe i should be asking customer support lol :biggrin:

anyways, thanks for all your help, if anyone has some more information please keep posting, i trust personel experience over customer support trying to sell me their product :smile:

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
wait, i read this on their website, quote:
"Make Any Wired Headset Wireless – Works with ANY headset, provided the headset can handle the amplification. Pro-tip: ASTRO headsets work best."

i think this means an astro a40 headset will work with the mix amp, it seems logical, maybe i should be asking customer support lol :biggrin:

anyways, thanks for all your help, if anyone has some more information please keep posting, i trust personel experience over customer support trying to sell me their product :smile:

I would THINK so. But the issue is that the wireless adapter doesn't seem like it would be capable of handling the wired. It's a wireless mix amp

T

TheFunkylicious

Reaction score
Sin$
I would THINK so. But the issue is that the wireless adapter doesn't seem like it would be capable of handling the wired. It's a wireless mix amp

Stop pretending you know about it... The wireless mixamp connects to the headset of your choice with wires, and transmits the wireless signal to a device that you connect to the xbox...

M A G I K

M A G I K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
newfag = mad

I used a40s for 2 years, and they suck.

do you think so? because i was considering getting tritton ax pro's or turtle beaches, but back on topic...
i guess i could buy the wireless mixamp from someone on ebay and test it out, and if that doesn't work, i could get a refund...

Hovi

Hovi

Aaron is forever my *****
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
do you think so? because i was considering getting tritton ax pro's or turtle beaches, but back on topic...
i guess i could buy the wireless mixamp from someone on ebay and test it out, and if that doesn't work, i could get a refund...
They just came out recently, there are currently none on eBay, maybe one. If you are interested in getting rid of your a40s soon let me know though! I could have a nice trade for ya :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register