What's new

Discussion Assuming there is no Prestige system, do you see yourself playing the game throught the year?

N

Nagato

Se7enAddict
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of comments in the past, mainly on Reddit, that a lot of people only prestige for extra classes. So the people who prestige to prestige, assuming there is no traditional prestige system, and instead a seasonal ranking system, not knowing how if true, it will work, do you see yourself playing the game much 6 months in?

Again, based on leaks, I believe MW will have a lot of weapon levels but weapon levels aren't that interesting to me compared to prestiging. That's why when prestiging weapons was first introduced, it was really cool, to me.

E

Extinct

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I always liked prestiging for more classes and a cooler emblem. It really depends how much I enjoy the full game. I'll probably give it at least a month but I can see myself playing it much longer assuming it's good.

S

Snappy Pascoe

Reaction score
I stopped after 1 prestige years ago its pointless in my opinion. but kudos to those who push through until the end

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Tbh if this is good, I'm sure I'll prefer this to the traditionally prestiging, never did like prestiging

J

Jaykae

B*tch please.
Reaction score
Of course -- I mean; why not?
Still a great game with a very good campaign.

I never got any prestige level on previous cods, was way too much effort and I cba to boost.

This game fits my needs very well.

Top Bottom