Discussion Assuming there is no Prestige system, do you see yourself playing the game throught the year?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' started by Nagato, Oct 16, 2019 with 6 replies and 877 views.

1. Nagato

Nagato NAH YEAH

Ratings:
    I have seen a lot of comments in the past, mainly on Reddit, that a lot of people only prestige for extra classes. So the people who prestige to prestige, assuming there is no traditional prestige system, and instead a seasonal ranking system, not knowing how if true, it will work, do you see yourself playing the game much 6 months in?

Again, based on leaks, I believe MW will have a lot of weapon levels but weapon levels aren't that interesting to me compared to prestiging. That's why when prestiging weapons was first introduced, it was really cool, to me.

2. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    I always liked prestiging for more classes and a cooler emblem. It really depends how much I enjoy the full game. I'll probably give it at least a month but I can see myself playing it much longer assuming it's good.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Vegeta

Vegeta 宇宙のマスター

Ratings:
    Only reason tbh

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    Nagato

Nagato NAH YEAH

Ratings:
    Yes! The first 7 usually suck but the remaining ones are usually good.

5. Snappy Pascoe

Snappy Pascoe Newbie

Ratings:
    I stopped after 1 prestige years ago its pointless in my opinion. but kudos to those who push through until the end

6. Skepta

Skepta Microphone Champion Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Tbh if this is good, I'm sure I'll prefer this to the traditionally prestiging, never did like prestiging

7. Jaykae

Jaykae Member

Ratings:
    Of course -- I mean; why not?
    Still a great game with a very good campaign.

I never got any prestige level on previous cods, was way too much effort and I cba to boost.

This game fits my needs very well.