Working Assisted Aim in free aim lobby

• Thread starter 1382_Max
  • Start date
  • Views 3,218

1382_Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 player Assistant aim in free aim Founder @ Max_1382
The friend goes into a public or friends lobby in Assisted aim You be in any lobby in free aim you want it in can only do free or Assistant aim cant do Full aim
found long ago i posted it on twitter posting it again as it helps with dmo gc2f can use the Friend in a quick job in the moc

1. Pause and start titan of a job up Your friend does the same in full aim Public lobby
2. When you are in the job get on the first message to join that friend and get them to back out ( that’s all they are needed for )
3. Now accept that and then accept the targeting mode After the 3 booms count to 5 when in the sky on the unable to connect then accept IMPORTANT to count to 5
4. When you spawn down you will not be In assistant aim in a free aim LOBBY! Have fun

Last edited:
M

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Seems interesting! Lol.

S

sy4nth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend cannot join me after, he gets a diff. targeting alert but not the usual one. This one says something about changing your targeting mode in the settings.

1382_Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend cannot join me after, he gets a diff. targeting alert but not the usual one. This one says something about changing your targeting mode in the settings.
Yes because you are in a free aim with a different they will have to join soemone els in the lobby

E

ExaltedHierarch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 player Assistant aim in free aim Founder @ Max_1382
The friend goes into a public or friends lobby in Assisted aim You be in any lobby in free aim you want it in can only do free or Assistant aim cant do Full aim
found long ago i posted it on twitter posting it again as it helps with dmo gc2f can use the Friend in a quick job in the moc

1. Pause and start titan of a job up Your friend does the same in full aim Public lobby
2. When you are in the job get on the first message to join that friend and get them to back out ( that’s all they are needed for )
3. Now accept that and then accept the targeting mode After the 3 booms count to 5 when in the sky on the unable to connect then accept IMPORTANT to count to 5
4. When you spawn down you will not be In assistant aim in a free aim LOBBY! Have fun
If I even suspect someone of using this it's gonna be a report....(edit) if you're using it maliciously in PvP, that is.

Top Bottom