• Start date
  • Views 475
Master Number 11

Waw Hoster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand this is Mw2 section!

I need help with Waw, both games run off the same engine so I'm assuming someone here can help because I can't get any responses in Waw section.

Ok I used Dwack's xex patcher to remove RSA File checks from default_mp.xex, put the TU7 in the cache, added Dudeeitzbrian's patch_mp.ff with the Infectable mod menu, and still no mods when I start the game?

Btw the game loads up fine in system links, and split screen, and it loads each map just no mods when the game starts.

It also connects to my retail in system links, but still no mods?

Unbound 7s

Unbound 7s

0x50676f573
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are talking about WaW.. why are you putting title update 7 in the cache? and second off why using DudeItzBrian patch? when there are alot more better patches.. and you do not need a xex patcher if you are modding WaW

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Youre trying to host a mw2 patch on waw, ya derp. Lol

Master Number 11

Waw Hoster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are talking about WaW.. why are you putting title update 7 in the cache? and second off why using DudeItzBrian patch? when there are alot more better patches.. and you do not need a xex patcher if you are modding WaW
Waw requires TU7! DudeItzBrian has the best Infectable patch out for Waw, believe it!
Youre trying to host a mw2 patch on waw, ya derp. Lol
No, watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfrt_B2nQcw&feature=player_embedded#!

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I need help with Waw, both games run off the same engine so I'm assuming someone here can help because I can't get any responses in Waw section.

No they do not. They are closely related, but are not the same engine at all. They are both based off of IW3 (CoD4). Treyarch modified it to make their own engine (WaW, which was again modified to make the BO engine). IW modified IW3 to make IW4 (MW2, which was again modified to make IW5, MW3).

Also, it doesn't matter how dead the other section is, you shouldn't come here for help <_<

Master Number 11

Waw Hoster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No they do not. They are closely related, but are not the same engine at all. They are both based off of IW3 (CoD4). Treyarch modified it to make their own engine (WaW, which was again modified to make the BO engine). IW modified IW3 to make IW4 (MW2, which was again modified to make IW5, MW3).

Also, it doesn't matter how dead the other section is, you shouldn't come here for help &lt;_&lt;
Sorry for the wording, I underestand that they are very close. And my apologies for posting here, but it would be nice if someone would help with my issue. I'm not trying to be a leech I usually could figure this out myself I've just been away from modding for a while. I've hosting many free lobbies for Se7ensins, gametuts, and TTG so I think my contribution is pretty good . Thanks

Nobody has a clear answer as to why I'm having trouble?

If you don't know the answer please don't reply!

Thanks

Anybody? Please someone must know!

Top Bottom
Login
Register