Assistance needed in aisle 3!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Noah ATR, Dec 24, 2008 with 4 replies and 355 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noah ATR

Noah ATR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have had my friend's xbox for a month now and I still can't seem to find out what's causing this: (this frustration requires a visual :cursing:smile:

Code:
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toN8A7W-6BU"]YouTube - MS28 xbox 360 drive not working correctly[/URL]
    The video should explain everything, if you have any questions about the drive just ask

Anybody know what would be causing this and possibly a solution?

p.s. I don't know how to embed the actual video into the thread...

Thanks for your time :smile:

2. lovexbox

lovexbox Newbie

Ratings:
    maybe your GPU having some problem, add some cooling fan, don't run the console on carpet (hot!), and beware of ROD!

O-BOX: use better DVD+DL disc next time :biggrin:

For the BIO SHOCK, try run without the HDD and see what happen?

3. 360Modder

360Modder Getting There

Ratings:
  4. OP
    Noah ATR

Noah ATR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    GPU: If the gpu is not working properly, how yould I be able to fix it? (if thats possible without sending it into MS because of how I painted the white case red:tongue: )

my burned games work perfectly in my benq unless it was a bad burn, but the orange box freezes my benq after 3-5 hours of play time

I had the hard drive in so I could skip all of the retarded "please sign in" prompts but without it connected, Bioshock locks up as the bathysphere is going into rapture but does not freeze the console

5. lovexbox

lovexbox Newbie

Ratings:
    I would try add some cooling fan at the back and see what happen (like the Intercooler), because the samsung drive problem some times is heat related.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.