• Thread starter imradlol
  • Start date
  • Views 1,308
imradlol

imradlol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i've got the whole shebang set up- xbdm, xbox neighborhood, map files from my own copy of halo reach that are on my jtag's hdd. all are talking to each other, but for some reason only some changes get poked, for example i can make weapons 3rd person, dual wield weapons and whatnot. but other things like bottomless clip, and deathless don't work (there are some others but i can't remember them off the top of my head). deathless kind of works, i can't die from normal means, but going underwater or going out of the map still kill me. oddly i've gotten it to work before, i was able go past the kill barrier and explore the outer edges of the map without dying as a monitor but now for some reason i can't at all.

i should note i'm using the wifi adapter for my jtag, should i try a wired connection? it's doable i'm just lazy

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
i've got the whole shebang set up- xbdm, xbox neighborhood, map files from my own copy of halo reach that are on my jtag's hdd. all are talking to each other, but for some reason only some changes get poked, for example i can make weapons 3rd person, dual wield weapons and whatnot. but other things like bottomless clip, and deathless don't work (there are some others but i can't remember them off the top of my head). deathless kind of works, i can't die from normal means, but going underwater or going out of the map still kill me. oddly i've gotten it to work before, i was able go past the kill barrier and explore the outer edges of the map without dying as a monitor but now for some reason i can't at all.

i should note i'm using the wifi adapter for my jtag, should i try a wired connection? it's doable i'm just lazy
Are you using the most recent version of Assembly?

Upvote 0
Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
yup, assembly works fine with halo 3. i even tried changing to a wired connection and still the same thing. do you think i need a title update for reach?
Title update shouldn't matter. Unless you are using a beta version of the game then maybe.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register