ASSEMBLY HELP!!

Discussion in 'Halo 4 Mod Support' started by Ebilz, Aug 27, 2015 with 12 replies and 1,156 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ebilz

Ebilz Newbie

Ratings:
    My assembly won't connect RT. please help.

I'm already connected to Xbox 360 Neighborhood.

PLEASE Message me on

Kik: Jarkovic

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  2. Atlas

Atlas Local Rivethead VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Did you make sure to go into Assembly's settings and enter in your console's IP?

Also, what are your plugins on your console?

3. OP
    Ebilz

Ebilz Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah I entered in my rghs ip and I have the xbdm and .ini plugin too

4. Professional

Professional Staff Staff

Ratings:
    1. Make sure your RGH is the default console on neighborhood
    2. Make sure firewall isn't stopping assembly
    3. Run it as admin
    4. Try redownloading it if nothing else works

5. Atlas

Ratings:
    There is no .ini plugin. Do you mean you have your launch.ini?

Also, when you try to connect using assembly, are you in a match by yourself on a disc-map?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Professional

Professional Staff Staff

Ratings:
    Assembly should connect on dashboard right? So that couldn't be the issue could it?
    (I'm not too good a halo 4 modding but I'm just assuming it works like that?)

7. OP
    Ebilz

Ebilz Newbie

Ratings:
    I've done all of that. Maybe you should try doing it yourself and see what's going on. Use Teamviewer for this.

8. Atlas

Ratings:
    You shouldn't need Teamviewer for this. Have you tried loading up a map on Halo 4 and then trying to connect with Assembly after loading up the same .map file within the program?

9. OP
    Ebilz

Ebilz Newbie

Ratings:
    I have tried this. I don't know why my assembly won't connect in real time... I type in the right ip and everything and it will say, "won't connect to debug xbox" or something. Teamviewer is a program made for 2 computer users. Both have to comply so where one could have access to the others computer and mess around on it. You could get on mine and see if you could figure out the problem?

10. Atlas

Ratings:
    yes, I know what TeamViewer is. I was only saying that I'm sure the reason why it is not connecting is something so simple. Do you have the proper plugins for Assembly (not the ones for your console) for modding Halo 4?
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/wiv6nlih49aq5ju/asm+plugins+aug20.rar

11. OP
    Ebilz

Ebilz Newbie

Ratings:
    Well now, I need help with updating my console. Like 1on1 step-by-step... Anyway, to answer your question, I'm not sure. Which plugins do you mean?

12. Atlas

Ratings:
    There's a few tutorials in the xbox 360 section that go step-by-step to show how to update your console. The plugins I am referring to are XBDM, JRPC, and RPC.

13. WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc 7sin's Lobby Hoster

Ratings:
    Before buying a modded console. You should do homework on what you need and how to do things on it.
    You will need xbdm.xex, Jrpc.xex (or Jrpc2.xex) and RPC.xex. This is an always must have to connect a tool.
    As I was reading the post. Seems like to me you dont have some plugins to run the tool. If you can connect to Neighborhood on your computer (looking at your files from your console) but no tools are connecting. Then you need to 1. Get the plugins, 2. Make sure you have the IP of your console (This is only for this tool). 3. Make sure dashlaunch is fully updated (Ver 3.15).