What's new

Solved Assassins Creed Revelations Issue

H

HDmaniac

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello internet!

I have an Xbox 360 with LT+ hacks and it works well enough for the most part. However, Assassins Creed Revelations just doesn't seem to work, I burn it like any other game, put it in, it loads on the dash, I hit A and it fails, telling me the disc is damaged (Or whatever it is that message says, you know the one I mean). In the past I've had a couple fail, which I've put down to a poor burn, but I've gone through 3 discs now and still doesn't load. I have a PLDS DVD-RW DA8A5SH drive, and am using Verbatim discs which all usually works with my burns. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you in advance​

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello internet!

I have an Xbox 360 with LT+ hacks and it works well enough for the most part. However, Assassins Creed Revelations just doesn't seem to work, I burn it like any other game, put it in, it loads on the dash, I hit A and it fails, telling me the disc is damaged (Or whatever it is that message says, you know the one I mean). In the past I've had a couple fail, which I've put down to a poor burn, but I've gone through 3 discs now and still doesn't load. I have a PLDS DVD-RW DA8A5SH drive, and am using Verbatim discs which all usually works with my burns. Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you in advance​
Do you have LT3/LTU2?

H

HDmaniac

Reaction score
Sin$
Have u ran thru abgx 360 to search for and add any missing topology data ect.
Just did it and it said the first 12 sectors of topology were missing, I've ran it through abgx360 again and that message has gone and says topology is correct.

Top Bottom
Login
Register