What's new

Mod Menu AspectModding Mod Menu Updated to TU9.

R

Restrain

Reaction score
I've decided to update this menu to TU9 as it was one of my favorites to use on TU8 & I don't see much being released on TU9. So for whoever wants a simple & stable menu for private match use only, here you go!

AbstractModding TU9 Mod Menu
AbstractModding TU9 Mod Menu Virus Scan

J

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Nice share! Good to see i'm not the only one left..

B

BuxqaRGH

Reaction score
this is the best menu ever, only one i ever used because of the KEV mod, currently trying to make this menu work on my rgh it loads up then menu then crashes back to xbox home :frown:

Z

ZZ9 x iHaXoRZz

Team ZZ9 Founder
Reaction score
Only now seen this. Thanks bud saved me a job of doing it and adding the coming soon options haha.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Cool to see this menu get updated!

[ X XboxLiveLogon , got hit with a wave of nostalgia right here. I remember you getting me online and sharing KV's and showing me the ropes. Still grateful for all you did back then. Wouldn't have gotten anywhere modding online without you man. ]

R

Restrain

Reaction score
Cool to see this menu get updated!

[ X XboxLiveLogon , got hit with a wave of nostalgia right here. I remember you getting me online and sharing KV's and showing me the ropes. Still grateful for all you did back then. Wouldn't have gotten anywhere modding online without you man. ]
I thought i'd update it as I don't see much get released for MW2. This menu is still one of my main favorites.

P

Pigeon Mods

Reaction score
hi man, trying fo find a tu9 menu that unfreezes people's classes, does this do that? Cheers

J

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
hi man, trying fo find a tu9 menu that unfreezes people's classes, does this do that? Cheers
Negative, there are tools you can use to do it (as far as I know)

H

Hemminski

Reaction score
Does this menu have Azza?
Post automatically merged:

Try to find Medaka’s **** MW2 Menu (yes that’s the name). it has it.

R

Restrain

Reaction score
only private match, does it not work on pubs if your host ?
I don’t think it’ll work, it’s just how it was originally developed. It’s mainly for private match use.

K

Kuruh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As soon as i click yes to load the Tu9 menu it freezes my RGH.

H

Hemminski

Reaction score
As soon as i click yes to load the Tu9 menu it freezes my RGH.
I put the dll_load in my MW2 game yet nothing is happening at all. :/ The only menu I seem to have this problem with. I just need a nice menu for hosting Azzas on TU9 MW2.

H

H Y X

RGH and CFW hoster
Reaction score
I am so glad someone updated this... thank you!

H

Hemminski

Reaction score
I am so glad someone updated this... thank you!
How did you manage to get this menu working? It won’t load no matter what I try, but Blue Sky 3.1 works and it’s also a dll_load menu so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

K

Kuruh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did you manage to get this menu working? It won’t load no matter what I try, but Blue Sky 3.1 works and it’s also a dll_load menu so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.
having the same issue

Top Bottom