• Thread starter Berry x M0dZ
  • Start date
  • Views 325
Berry x M0dZ

Berry x M0dZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HI, you can gamble with a xkey online and mod tools for call of duty ghosts benutzen.macht times a list of what you can do with it.

Berry x M0dZ

Berry x M0dZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry i can not good english. My question is what kan everything with the xkey. might be used to gamble online and modding

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry i can not good english. My question is what kan everything with the xkey. might be used to gamble online and modding
It's all good buddy, So are you asking to Gamble online or play games online? Because you can play games online, but I have never heard of gambling. Also yes you can mod but only iso mods as the xkey plays .iso

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So I can not boot from computer from a tool for cod ghosts
Lol no who told you that? Xkey is only a ODDE -- Optical Disk Drive Emulator, It can't run code unassigned code.

If you want to do RTE and cod tools, You must either build/buy A RGH/JTAG/R-JTAG.

Berry x M0dZ

Berry x M0dZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a rgh but I can not gamble online with it. I pay no $ 20 per day for exbls. previously it was free 
So I can use with the xkey only ISO mods

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a rgh but I can not gamble online with it. I pay no $ 20 per day for exbls. previously it was free 
So I can use with the xkey only ISO mods
Every time you say Gamble- Say Game.

And You would need a Retail console. Either flashed with Iextreme, or a Xkey

Berry x M0dZ

Berry x M0dZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay. So I can with xkey ISO online mods make it. and you can rgh go with the free online or with only a day pay $ 20 for exbls

Top Bottom
Login
Register