• Thread starter mickyboondock
  • Start date
  • Views 16,450
F

Flavour

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Only time can tell why that door is there...

J

J-HI

Reaction score
Sin$
my personal opinion here maybe but it could be a another part of the death machine easter egg most people think that the end off the death machine easter egg is incomplete and requires another part.

Mr Mp5

Mr Mp5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now, back to you guys claiming that this breaks the rail. Also false. The rails on the lander get "broken" when you call it to the sickle and flopper too many times. This was a way to patch the glitch before. I am about 85% sure I know how to do the rest of the easter egg too...

To SaviorofGod: You should send me PM about this idea about the rest of the easter egg and why you feel so 85% about it. If you got good ideas we gonna compound them with my good ideas and if you wanna add me on live later we can run test on your nodes theorys.

On Topic:
It is NOT the door that causes the lander to break. I agree with SaviorofGod that its an attempt to patch. I am seeing in my games it is happening when you are calling the lander back and forth, back and forth.

How can we stop breaking the lander in such an early round Mr Mp5??

Learn to do the LL glitch SOLO so that the script reads you are paying for it therefore technically "riding" it and you will experience this in MUCH later rounds as sometimes you will have to call back and forth to get broke people up.

Explosive

Explosive

Joshh Tha Boss
Reaction score
Sin$
this isnt a secret door we see it every time we play the game and its pointless NICE

jwood2933

jwood2933

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys this door is nothing, it's most Lilkely a door they put there for another use but decided to change it and forgot to delete it. The lander glitch has nothing to do with it. The landers have been patched, it's time people moved on and realize that the nodes end at the DM and there's nothing else to found

J

J-HI

Reaction score
Sin$
oh buy the way buying this door is impossible now the lunar lander glitch has final been patched what happened to me is i got the lander on my way up and as i was about to jump samatha luaghed lke when you get the bear from the box u get glitched inside the lander in last stand and then u die instantly

found and posted first by me gt is: kingofinferno5. ill have video proof by tomarow for people who dont believe me

jwood2933

jwood2933

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh buy the way buying this door is impossible now the lunar lander glitch has final been patched what happened to me is i got the lander on my way up and as i was about to jump samatha luaghed lke when you get the bear from the box u get glitched inside the lander in last stand and then u die instantly

found and posted first by me gt is: kingofinferno5. ill have video proof by tomarow for people who dont believe me
Bro check the zombies section, alot of people found it before you -.-

Stormshine

Stormshine

Vi stands for Stupid!
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I am sure no game developer would intentionally leave a glitch in their game to further an easter egg they will patch it soon i reckon. That door that u buy for 1500 is probably just a error in the game because aint the most expensive door in any zombie match 1250?

Yes, but a secret door would be secretly over-priced, eh'?

I

iiTz RykKen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dang nice vid.... have you tried opening that door after doing all of the nodes???

I

iiTz RykKen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dang nice vid.... have you tried opening that door after doing all of the nodes???

K

kilafresh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want wonderwaffle. Probably taste pretty good. Too bad its called a wonderWAFFE though..

I

illuzionz53

Reaction score
Sin$
wow r u guys serious if u look at his points at the first of the vid there is 3 people in the game and then when he jumps down and looks at the door it switches to the other guy on the roof and there is oddly enough 4 people in the game
! :o

H

hidekicam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok there is still hope for all you glitchers lol. I have seen as of 3/22/11 people doing the glitch on xbl and I guess there is a very specific way to get around the death barrier and what not but they refused to tell me how to do it so i am doing further investigation and will keep you guys posted as i find more out about this death barrier.

mickyboondock

mickyboondock

super elite
Reaction score
Sin$
ok there is still hope for all you glitchers lol. I have seen as of 3/22/11 people doing the glitch on xbl and I guess there is a very specific way to get around the death barrier and what not but they refused to tell me how to do it so i am doing further investigation and will keep you guys posted as i find more out about this death barrier.
you need flopper and jugs
so if it hits you once jump off then you survive the fall

S

spunkerh

Reaction score
Sin$
well i'd tell you all to watch some of imSoeji's vids from a while back about zombie conspiracys and such, i myself dont know what to believe... i was able to do the glitch solo 9/10 times and after buying the door couldnt do it once....

and for those of you saying that theres a wonderwaffe why are there NO videos on youtube of a wonderwaffe on ascension?

and those saying the death machines ARE the end of the node puzzle, how can you be so sure? who had the idea hey lets throw this black hole at the flashing generator, or go press the buttons at same time, or stand completely still for 2minutes, or even more importantly waste a black hole and alot of ammo for you special weapons on a shiny white light? my point is i doubt if anyone here (maybe very few) would figure all this out, in this order...

last thing, i believe on one of imSoejie's vids (may not be his but someone elses) the mention the sparky batteries laying around the map (ex.) 2 sitting underneath the stairs in the very first room. They also mentioned, the death machine says sparky on it, which im not sure of because i havn't seen from FPS view and never ask "hey stop shooting that thing and hold still while i look at your gun" maybe something else to play along with the door?

Im not saying that they forgot to delete it isn't a possibility but i like to try to find further meaning in something.

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
that door tht your moving tht you say leads no were is the door the the big gap you opened . its just glitching out . as trey tried to patch it . and faailed . they is no secret rooms stop getting a hard **** over this stuff lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register