Was This Helpful

• Total voters
Josh Is Waiting

Josh Is Waiting

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ascension Easter Egg Hunt- Tutorial And Info Thread

1. Make your way to PhD flopper. Go down the steps and look to your left out the map, there should be a flashing box there. Throw the Gersh device at it and make sure you hit the box. The man will then start talking and tell you it needs power

2. Go to stammin up Lunar Lander and look in the corner with the stairs above it, there should be a screen that is on. Press X on that and he will tell you it needs more power.

3. Wait until the monkey round There are 4 buttons at 4 of the perks so you need to get 1 player at each perk and there should be a little red button next to each perk. Press the buttons all at the same time as your team mates (All buttons need to be pressed simultaneously). He will then speak to you again.

4. Head your way down to the PaP machine and next to the clock there should be a pressure plate (where you get the double points).Stand on this until the clock unwinds and he will speak to you again with a nuke going off to start the new round.

5. After you done all that there will be Letters that start floating in the sky you must use the launcher pads to get them You must spell ot luna. to do this. You Must Call. Not Buy!!!!!!!!!!!

Home to Stamina- L
Stamina to Home- U
Home to sickle- N
Sickle to stamina up- A
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j300/DJMixtrix/LetterMapGuide.jpg

6. After lang at the stamin up there will be an orb glowing in the middle of the area just near the truck. You need to give it power to do this you have to go to the orb then throw a gersch device at hit. Then all players have to simutaniosly shoot at it with the upgraded thundergun, ray gun, crossbow and the dolls.

7. After That You Will Get Death machienes for And Extended Amount of time.

8.(Theories But None Confirmed)

Here is a video if cannot understand

Theories:

Theory 1 - While having Death machienes Shoot the Generator outside of the door near the orb to connect the tubes to the wall.(Debunked)
Theory 2 - Throw a gersh device Wile everyone having PHD Flopper and you will teleport to the main room with the door behind QR Being available to by.(Debunked)
Theory 3 - Shoot All Car batteries With Death machienes.(Debunked)
Theory 4 - Shoot button under rotating Machiene in main room with Death machiene.(Debunked)
Theory 5 - Hit All Red Phones.(Debunked)
Theory 6 - Hit All Character Dolls.(Debunked)
Theory 7 - Do The Nodes Backwards.(Debunked)
Theory 8 - Spell Out words HITSAM And HYENA.(Only Character Dialouge Changes)
Theory 9 - http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8238/msgsent.png http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5371/msgrecieved.png
Theory 10- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/414804-easter-egg-ending-revealed/ Credit Goes to Username :legendaryj (Not Confirmed)

We Will be testing out theories. So can watch here is a livestream for you
www.livestream.com/joshiswaiting

Theoring testing is done for now. Its starts everyday at 6pm

Any Question or you just want me to do this with you on Xbox live

Topic Will Be Updated

Edit 1: Theory 10 Has Been Debunked. Does Not Work (Debunked)
Edit 2: New Theory Spelling Out Samantha (Debunked)
Edit 3: Going to Pap And Earthquake Will Hapen (Debunked)
Edit 4: Using Lander to Get Wonder Weapons (Debunked)

Edit 5: Spelling Out Samantha Does Not Work (Debunked)
Edit 6: Using Lunar Lander to get wonder weapons does not work (Debunked)
Edit 7: Using Monkeys To Power The Orb (Debunked)
Edit 8: Shooting Quick Revive For 90 Seconds Wtih Death Machiene (Debunked)

Gt: Josh is Waiting

TXMODDING

TXMODDING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how can you have all these theories but have not confirmed it?
i think treyarch add all this to give people the idea that they will get something.

DMonty63

DMonty63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
josh is cool hes not treyarch we r doing it rite now and we r recoding will post video after finished!!!

L

LotosRider

Reaction score
Sin$
GT:LotosRider

what is white the lightning symbols before you go to the Flopper

Josh Is Waiting

Josh Is Waiting

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to play zombie nodes livestream is up. and post your gt for inv

DMonty63

DMonty63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bump! keep this post alive if we find anything we pst right away!!!

M

Makdaddy

Reaction score
Sin$
So... I think that at this point with all the testing that has been done on various forums as well as with Joshiswaiting here that it might be that there are no further steps at this time.

My theory is that there are more steps but that Treyarch did not put them in as of yet because they wanted to wait until the PS3 and PC lamos join in on the fun. That would give them an equal opportunity to be able to discover the first steps and to be able to join in on the hunt for the last ones. That way the fun and surprise isnt completely ruined for them. So I think that theyll put it in the code once the PS3 people and maybe the PC people get the First Strike, or should I say Second?, Map Pack and release an update for the Xbox players to put in the last bits.

Anyone else feel this way?

B

beer4breakfast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was there for two days trying to contribute until one of those liars came in and convinced you he knew the secret. You than kept telling people to comment here and help give there ideas to help you. After you then said you were shutting the livestream down right before you tested the theory and if it worked you were not releasing it. I'm just curious on why everyone should waste their time watching you try and find something so right before you can do it you can shut it off and not share with the people in your chat who had been helping. Seriously wtf is the point of your livestream.

mickyboondock

mickyboondock

super elite
Reaction score
Sin$
here are some seperate videos, i find it easier that way, they are my videos to btw

everything up to the death machines, exept the perk machines i forgot that one lol

L

llJakell

Reaction score
Sin$
i just read that when using the gersh device.. instead of shooting into it.. make it a monkey round and make all the monkeys jump into the gersh device making the monkeys EXPLODE giving the gersh ENERGY

its worth a shot. im watchin too btw

N

NovelAntroman

Reaction score
Sin$
I heard that after you get the Dm you are suppose to kill the crawler and finish the next round with the dm to be able to activate the next step my gamer tag is NovelAntroman if u want to try it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register