Status
Not open for further replies.
WhoBangdMurfsMom

WhoBangdMurfsMom

PLAYSTATION
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So for the last couple of days I've noticed that when I hit an armored truck they only pay 500 RP and if I don't kill the driver I don't even get that. Has anyone else noticed this or is this an issue on my end?
Has R* nurfed the trucks cause they cant fix the respawn?

Scorsese

Scorsese

Best Director
Reaction score
Sin$
So for the last couple of days I've noticed that when I hit an armored truck they only pay 500 RP and if I don't kill the driver I don't even get that. Has anyone else noticed this or is this an issue on my end?
If they have Rockstar are *** holes, well bigger ones a really liked raiding armored trucks for the RP.... Oh well..

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I would not be surprised if this was true because it is a typical thing Rockstar does when they can not fix a glitch. I hope it is not the case but it seems now a day people are just getting recovery service to get money, cars, and RP. :hilarious:

N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been having a very hard time getting one to drop money. A lot of times, as soon as I head towards the blip, it dissappear. Now they seem to be staying but u have gotten one to drop cash out of 8 tries.

john1990000

john1990000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive only been getting around 3k cash now when i used to get 11k not sure about the rp.

WhoBangdMurfsMom

WhoBangdMurfsMom

PLAYSTATION
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
well i guess its just another useless activity in gta v online now, not hardly worth the three stars, 500 rp, and sometimes no cash. for a bunch of people that are supposed to be half intelligent game developers its seems like they are just a bunch of morons with a piece of paper saying that they are intelligent game developers, pretty sad if you ask me. we have had 16 updates so far and this is the best they can do, just another reason not to repurchase this game for my shiny new ps4 collecting dust on top of the entertainment center, if they cant fix this kind of thing or anything else they have tried to patch on ps3 and xbox how are they going to combat problems on the next gen consoles. i mean i like glitches and all and im glad most still work in some way or another but damn.

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A genius move to force players to purchase gta 5 for next gen "EXCLUSIVE TO THE NEXT GEN INCREASED RP AND CASH PAYOUTS WHEN YOU ATTACK ARMORED TRUCKS". /sarcasm

dab

dab

<o/
End of the Year 2018 End of the Year 2017 Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm.... Sometimes no money sometimes no rp. It's been this way for a few days.

Deathshadow97

Deathshadow97

The Shadow Of Deaths
Reaction score
Sin$
I myself havent Played for a while so I can't confirm this being true or not. Even if they did I prefer to only collect the pay outs since they range from 8k to 12k which a good way to get some fast money while free roaming.

Theignesjynkz

Theignesjynkz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I posted this in the complaints thread a week or so ago.. It's bullsh!t... I know of some custom races that now give better rp and cash...

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, it can be extremely annoying but at least they drop the same amount of cash.

Isnemid

Isnemid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure about the cash.
Or just not lucky with it.

YourFunnyYouAre

YourFunnyYouAre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to get 10+ k now I attacked one and only got 1k f*** you c***star

Tarwathiel

Tarwathiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
God damnit, how are us little guys that didn't get to take advantage of early RP methods supposed to level up at all? I've played the **** out of GTA5 online, never glitched and I am only lvl 42, whereas people are in the 150s and beyond and rockstar does nothing. bulls***. I want a glitch lol

dab

dab

<o/
End of the Year 2018 End of the Year 2017 Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed this yesterday. I only get about $3,000 to $5,000 from armored truck. I used to get at least $7,000 or more. As far as the RP goes, they have definitely reduced to it. It is such a shame. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register