What's new

Solved Armor modding question.

• Thread starter Novaa
  • Start date
  • Views 635
N

Novaa

Reaction score
Okay, I seen in the modding section you can unlock 'secret/hidden' armor, I was wondering, can you unlock all the other stuff in the armory(think that's the name?) without buying it?

K

Kain3Freitas117

Banned
Reaction score
No not online. Offline profile you can mod to max rank and buy everything.

M

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Okay, I seen in the modding section you can unlock 'secret/hidden' armor, I was wondering, can you unlock all the other stuff in the armory(think that's the name?) without buying it?
What kain said. The only reason you can mod the two extra chest pieces at any rank is because the game already set the requirements to be that low. If you mod any other armor, as soon as you load the game it will see that you don't meet the requirements, and revert that piece to default.

H

hyfur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kain said. The only reason you can mod the two extra chest pieces at any rank is because the game already set the requirements to be that low. If you mod any other armor, as soon as you load the game it will see that you don't meet the requirements, and revert that piece to default.
What if your like a General and you have 1,000,000 cR. and You dont want to buy the Security Shoulders. Can you just mod the Shoulders?

M

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
What if your like a General and you have 1,000,000 cR. and You dont want to buy the Security Shoulders. Can you just mod the Shoulders?
It would subtract the credits anyway.

Top Bottom