• Start date
  • Views 8,759
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rokkohall1992

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know about a spot on the center map that you die at and it sends the server back 30 mins like the thylacoleo dupe glitch that was just patched any info regarding would be awesome just pm me

BBOX

BBOX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know about a spot on the center map that you die at and it sends the server back 30 mins like the thylacoleo dupe glitch that was just patched any info regarding would be awesome just pm me
Haven't specifically heard of this one but it is very well possible. I know that many people that do end up duping on the center do it in the pearl cave. If want send me a pm with your gt and we can talk about some other possible ways. I know of another way involving lava but apparently it's patched. Me and my tribe have been working on something else that we are pretty positive will work.

Upvote 0
T

Twist101174

Reaction score
Sin$
I heard of one relating to lava stream and chair, believe it's not working anymore, could that be the one your on about?

Upvote 0
B

benjamineyoung

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do get this working I'm built under the map on centre will be a good place to stay safe

Upvote 0
B

Bluecow98

Reaction score
Sin$
So you just place a chair in a stream? Or is it a specific spot? Can someone please explain. Pm me if needed. I'm curious

Upvote 0
T

Twist101174

Reaction score
Sin$
Share the love, know some dude who does the chair in lava but he's away on holiday for a few weeks so can't get hold of him for more info. It must be a specific location as I tried last night to no advance

Upvote 0
Iglooplaymate96

Iglooplaymate96

Reaction score
Sin$
PM me please. In the military do not much time to farm all day every day.. I'm on PC but wanna try whatever you find! PM me!

Upvote 0
GT Triggeredgirls

GT Triggeredgirls

Reaction score
Sin$
People were duping on my server and I really want to dupe some of my **** now can someone help me ?

Upvote 0
P

Pirate2012

Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't specifically heard of this one but it is very well possible. I know that many people that do end up duping on the center do it in the pearl cave. If want send me a pm with your gt and we can talk about some other possible ways. I know of another way involving lava but apparently it's patched. Me and my tribe have been working on something else that we are pretty positive will work.
I'm intrested in hearing what you know about dup
It still works I've been doing it all day
how do you do that glitch, pm me pal

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register