Some Polish Guy

Some Polish Guy

Time Devourer
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ark_668x227.jpg

Im sure most know semi what this is by now , but i was never a fan of survival and crafting games but this game got me hooked. Does anyone else play? I been server surfing i like the player dedicated boosted servers mainly cause i just like to build stuff and tame a army. If anyone has a server going or something drop me your PSN right now i got my one friend playin with me and we want more people to make a tribe with.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ark_668x227.jpg

Im sure most know semi what this is by now , but i was never a fan of survival and crafting games but this game got me hooked. Does anyone else play? I been server surfing i like the player dedicated boosted servers mainly cause i just like to build stuff and tame a army. If anyone has a server going or something drop me your PSN right now i got my one friend playin with me and we want more people to make a tribe with.
Though I've been playing on xbox, I've been hooked ever since I saw a video on pc about it. I bought it as soon as it came to console and have been playing ever since. We have a tame farm, wyvern and even a little bit of tek

Top Bottom
Login
Register