What's new

ARK: Survival Evolved Is Now Available For Xbox One!

• Thread starter LookBroZombies_XBL
  • Start date
  • Views 5,379

Will you be trying this game!?

• yes

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • no

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't wait to play, anyone else plan on trying and or purchasing!?

From Major Nelson:
"Game Description: This game is a work in progress. It may or may not change over time and may not release as a final product. Please purchase only if you are comfortable with the current state of the unfinished game.

Stranded on the shores of a mysterious island, you must learn to survive. Use your cunning to kill or tame the primeval creatures roaming the land, and encounter other players to survive, dominate…and escape.

ARK: Survival Evolved on Xbox One includes an exclusive bionic “Tek” T-Rex and Safari Hat, free access to Xbox-specific ARK official servers, and a steady delivery of exclusive content prior to full game launch in June 2016."

Download here:
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...1-a3ba-4946-82e9-df7b5a72e363?cid=majornelson

Matty J

Matty J

Miscreant
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh boy I wonder how bad the fps is gonna be for this on console lol

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I had A LOT of fun playing this for PC, I pirated the beta, then bought the game 2 hours later after chasing random people in underwear with my axe. lol

Space

Space

PlayStation 4 ✔
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh boy I wonder how bad the fps is gonna be for this on console lol
Xbox one has 8GB DDR3 + custom 1.75GHz AMD 8-core CPU + Radeon 7000 trust me this will run very well.

But overall looks like a good game i would wait until the price drops but i will get it when it is a responsible price :wink:

xxXENOPIRATExx

xxXENOPIRATExx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
btw, you can get the trial of the game. i is only an hour but it lets you see how it runs and stuff. i think it runs very well.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Your link is dead.

EDIT: In face it's not even found on the Xbox Store.

xxXENOPIRATExx

xxXENOPIRATExx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your link is dead.

EDIT: In face it's not even found on the Xbox Store.
you have to search "Ark" on the xbox store. for some reason it won't come up normally. It is $34.99 and i think it is around 20GB-24GB in space.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Games fun. Runs pretty well on the One too. Framerate is around 30-45 FPS, which doesn't seem to drop below 30, which is good. I instantly took off Motion Blur though, as it makes me sick.

Tyler

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
you have to search "Ark" on the xbox store. for some reason it won't come up normally. It is $34.99 and i think it is around 20GB-24GB in space.
I did that and came up with nothing.

It also slightly annoys me that it's $5 more on Xbox One..

xxXENOPIRATExx

xxXENOPIRATExx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

i guess if you still haven't found it, find a friend that plays ark and try going through the game hub. that should take you directly to the game. im not sure if that will work because i don't know if ark has achievements or not

xEMPxBubbsy

xEMPxBubbsy

Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$

cry about it lol, Whats annoying is the fact they optimize it better for the xbone then pc when pc is their main platform... And before someone flames me about specs My pc rocks Arma3 on fully high playing altis life getting no less than 28 fps in kavala at peek times.. Complain about 5$ though :tongue:

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$

Then don't play it lol it's $5, I'm surprised you haven't grown out of your complaining phase yet.

This game is great I seriously love it so much, I just feel that it's missing something though. They need to do something with the mapping and spawn system.

S

shmeedle

Reaction score
Sin$
I really want to get it I played the trial I loved it I wish I had 35$ to get it though

Cmon Son LOL

Cmon Son LOL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I don't buy to much booze I'll get it this weekend. Wanted it last week but Xmas was in the way. Watched it on twitch and reminded me of Turok..... And open world turok....

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
If I don't buy to much booze I'll get it this weekend. Wanted it last week but Xmas was in the way. Watched it on twitch and reminded me of Turok..... And open world turok....
this is one of the most underrated/best games I've ever played on any console in a very long time.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
this is one of the most underrated/best games I've ever played on any console in a very long time.
This. I agree with you. It's a game console's have been needing for a long time. You play PvE, PvP, or private game?

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
This. I agree with you. It's a game console's have been needing for a long time. You play PvE, PvP, or private game?
PvP all day :smile: just had to do it, server 214. There's some straight d bags on this server

Top Bottom
Login
Register