What's new

Xbox One Ark Duping Need One Guy On Xbox With Low - High End Booter!

xxmotionzzxsynx

xxmotionzzxsynx

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I have a booter that fairs pretty well with hitting servers, and I just need anyone with any booter to help me push the server from 255 Ping so It'll roll-back. If you're interested I'm willing to share anything I dupe! Hit Me Up on Xbox One GT: iiTyche Msg me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Tollza

Tollza

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I have a booter that fairs pretty well with hitting servers, and I just need anyone with any booter to help me push the server from 255 Ping so It'll roll-back. If you're interested I'm willing to share anything I dupe! Hit Me Up on Xbox One GT: iiTyche Msg me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Hi m8 I'll be happy to help, how do you Dupe? Add JackTheSickKunt

Sysy5

Sysy5

Reaction score
Sin$
how do you do?

GT Triggeredgirls

GT Triggeredgirls

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you help me with duping?

Top Bottom
Login
Register