What's new

Discussion Argentina Xbox Store So Cheap!

• Thread starter hallda12
  • Start date
  • Views 21,092
Status
Not open for further replies.
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol.

If you can use a VPN on the XBOX ONE and can buy through different region's, why hasn't it been done thus far?
I don't know if that's possible.
You're asking the wrong person.

hallda12

hallda12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol.

If you can use a VPN on the XBOX ONE and can buy through different region's, why hasn't it been done thus far?

I don't know if that's possible.
You're asking the wrong person.

Update: I GOT IT TO Work!

8 hours this has taken me not stop. I also think I know why this hasn't been working for people before. I first set up the VPN with my phone and used a hot spot to connect my Xbox. This didn't work. It will connect to Xbox live but the Xbox will show your exact location even if the phone is showing you being where you want to be.

I then downloaded the same Vpn on my laptop and bridged the Xbox with an ethernet cable. This also didn't work and gave the same results as using a hot spot.

I then reached out to the Vpn service and they helped me connect my Xbox a different way. I had to create a virtual host WiFi connection from my laptop so my Xbox could connect to that and then share that connection with a port from the Vpn app.

I then ran ipleak in Internet explorer app and all showed that I was in Argentina!

I then went to the store and purchased something cheap to test. I picked up Jurasic World for around £15.

Sorry if this is all a little confusing and sounds rushed but I've been at this for hours and it's late! I may do a tutorial tomorow.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol.

Lol it has been done. That's how people have been buying fortnite coins for cheap. I used another laptop connected via wifi, then ethernet a vpn to my xbox one. Set console location to Argentina as-well as the vpn. Used a credit card with a hotel address and boom it works. its not that hard to do lol. People make it seem more complex but it really isn't..

This thread shows a whole tutorial on how to do this, I'm pretty sure it will apply to any game that you would like to try just follow the tutorial.

Method 1: (Requires VPN + XBOX > Paypal Direct Debit Cards, Visa Direct Debit, MasterCards and Amex. These are the only tested methods, cannot confirm others will work.

This is for countries such as ARGENTINA that dont have Gift cards available for purchase

Step 1: Go to here to check prices and find the Item you wish to purchase. We will do VBUCKS for example > in order to prevent breaking the xbox ToS, you can only purchase a game or item that is also available in your region.

Step 2: What we will have to do is go onto xbox and go to settings, and change your Region to ARGENTINA - To Change Your Location Read Below!

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
Select Settings.
Select System.
Select Language & location.
Select your new location from the list( ARGENTINA ), and then select Restart now.)

Step 3: Once we have done this we will also need a Laptop/PC with WIFI
We will want to get a Free Trial or if you have a Existing VPN that will work

VPNs that offer Trials
“ibVPN”
“expressVPN”
Step 4: Download your VPN, once it's connected and you find the server you're looking for, for this it will need to be in ARGENTINA

- Once connected, you will need to put a Ethernet from your Laptop/PC to your Xbox

- Now go to Network and Sharing Center, - This can be located at the bottom right of your screen ( your wireless connection, right click it open Network and Sharing Center)

- Select Change Adapter Settings, find the VPN adapter that you've just downloaded and right click, hit properties, then share that connection with an Ethernet that is being used from Laptop > Xbox One

- From Here, you can connect to xbox live and carry on with the steps below, filling out account information with details, I personally used Hotel Details!

Google: Hotels In Argentina
or use find a fake address ( I do not recommend)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
NOTE: Users have found spamming the purchase button regardless of the microsoft error well allow the purchase to go through.
NOTE: If your card is declined that means the bank is stopping the payment. You need to call them to let the payment go through.
NOTE: If you're unable to connect to xbox live, you may be running a VPN that doesn't automatically enable StealthVPN, find that option and enable it.
NOTE: This method is 100% not against ToS and I have confirmed this with Xbox Support, the only rules are that you are purchasing something that is also available in your region and purchasing with a legitment payment method.
NOTE: If you want to get this on PC or Mobile, simply link your xbox accounts to those two accounts on your EpicGames Login Account.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Step 5: Once you're on XBOX you will want to go to the settings and connect if you have not already done so from here go to the store to purchase your VBUCKS enter your CC information, but for the address you will have to find a local address
for example I use a Hotel in ARGENTINA, simply Google " Hotels in Argentina " we use Argentina Hotels because we're using the Argentina Method / Region on the console.

hallda12

hallda12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol it has been done. That's how people have been buying fortnite coins for cheap. I used another laptop connected via wifi, then ethernet a vpn to my xbox one. Set console location to Argentina as-well as the vpn. Used a credit card with a hotel address and boom it works. its not that hard to do lol. People make it seem more complex but it really isn't..

Have you done this recently? Because let me tell you I'd have done it in 15 mins like I have done many times before. There has been a lot of speculation that Microsoft have patched it fairly recently and to some degree I would agree. Simply installing the VPN and pointing it at Argentina didn't work for me. Even with the Console region changed in the settings and wired to my laptop

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you done this recently? Because let me tell you I'd have done it in 15 mins like I have done many times before. There has been a lot of speculation that Microsoft have patched it fairly recently and to some degree I would agree. Simply installing the VPN and pointing it at Argentina didn't work for me. Even with the Console region changed in the settings and wired to my laptop
I did it about a week in a half ago, when I get the chance i'll try it again.

hallda12

hallda12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never removed it, a mod did.

Ah fair enough. So what are your views on all this? Do you think this is all made up as you stated that i "Wouldn't succeed".

It amazes me how you can be so negative. Especially when you seem to have no clue what your talking about.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
So what are your views on all this? Do you think this is all made up as you stated that i "Wouldn't succeed".

My "views" are still the same, you cannot run a VPN on an XBOX ONE. it's just not possible. you can however use your laptop/pc and setup as a hotspot but that's entirely different. I love how people are trying to correct me! lol

I've known about buying from different regions for years, back in the day we used Revolut. I haven't done it in a while but yeah, it can be done. I don't see why everyone's b****ing and calling me out. :what:

It amazes me how you can be so negative. Especially when you seem to have no clue what your talking about.

You're* and I'm not being negative. M$ patched the Revolut card, I haven't done it since then. there's loads of guides on the Internet that show you how to do it, from the past and more recent one's too.

I'm not saying you won't succeed and I know people are buying VBUCKS from the Argentina store and that's fine, good luck to them.
I'm saying it's been around for years...

"hiding it from people like you" no one's hiding anything, if it's available on the Internet, there will be a guide. lol

hallda12

hallda12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude chill. No one is trying to correct you at all. You said i wouldn't succeed. Thats all i meant.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude chill. No one is trying to correct you at all. You said i wouldn't succeed. Thats all i meant.

I'm perfectly chilled...

I don't get why "members/mods" are trying to correct me. lol
You can NOT solely use a VPN on an XBOX ONE, that's what I meant.

Using a laptop/PC is an entirely different thing.

Again, buying gold/games from different regions have been around for years. it's not a new thing and you're not the founder.
I don't see the point in this thread at all. lol

Also, just putting it out there; I have a method to buy gold from the cheapest places like India on an XBOX ONE/S/X and no VPN needed. I'm 100% sure it'll work with games too.

I can also redeem any gift card on an XBOX ONE/S/X without a VPN too. all done through the XBOX itself.

I have bought WWII with a gift card on the ONE and changed my name to an OG tag on the ONE too. no VPN used. :wink:

Last edited:
hallda12

hallda12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm perfectly chilled...

Again, buying gold/games from different regions have been around for years. it's not a new thing and you're not the founder.

I think there has been a misunderstanding because i never assumed that i would be able to run the VPN literally straight on the Xbox. Even when this was pointed out to you by another member on the first page you still went onto say that it wasnt possible.

People probably giving you a hard time because from the get go you came here with a bad attitude.

Also I never proclaimed to be the founder of the method and if it has been done before then that is fine also. At least it spreads the news that it still works at the very least.

hallda12

hallda12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm perfectly chilled...

Also, just putting it out there; I have a method to buy gold from the cheapest places like India on an XBOX ONE/S/X and no VPN needed. I'm 100% sure it'll work with games too.

I can also redeem any gift card on an XBOX ONE/S/X without a VPN too. all done through the XBOX itself.

I have bought WWII with a gift card on the ONE and changed my name to an OG tag on the ONE too. no VPN used. :wink:

Buying Xbox Gift Credit is a different process to just buying the game you want with a credit card. One requires a VPN and one doesnt. Both require a Billing address linked to that country with a credit card.

MrMODDER

MrMODDER

Staff Vouched Hoster
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
A little lost here...Because I run a VPN solely on my Xbox One X just fine :/ Seeing how you can manually add whatever IP/login information you'd like into the network. lmao, you just rent a server with 1gbps port, install any version of linux, setup OpenVPN and connect directly as if it is a wifi/hotspot from your console. No need for phone, any type of computer or VPN software on a local device. People should probably know what they're talking about before stating that it is "impossible". Jaykae Jaykae

hallda12

hallda12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A little lost here...Because I run a VPN solely on my Xbox One X just fine :/ Seeing how you can manually add whatever IP/login information you'd like into the network. lmao, you just rent a server with 1gbps port, install any version of linux, setup OpenVPN and connect directly as if it is a wifi/hotspot from your console. No need for phone, any type of computer or VPN software on a local device. People should probably know what they're talking about before stating that it is "impossible". Jaykae Jaykae

Mate you don't know the half of it. From the start and throughout this thread he stated that everything i was trying to do wouldn't work. Then when he got pulled up on it he edited every single one of his comments to support his "Argument". So much back pedaling and just pointless comments. Even the mods removed a few of his comments.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Thread has gone off topic and the main statement has been stated and revolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register