What's new

Patched Arena Merge with rinse and repeat!

Madz420HD

Madz420HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ARENA MERGE/BENNYS MERGE *WITH RINSE & REPEAT*

FOUNDERS:

Luvinie Franklin (Xbox One)

Madz420HD (Ps4)

SPAWN @ BUNKER!

1. Invite your friend helping to Your arena he hovers over the last page of the arena invite.
  2. You start titan of a job press O & hover on confirm quit black alert. Your friend hovering on arena invite goes to the party joins You & DENY the alert (this is to get alert faster).
  3. Your friend goes to party again hover over join session double tap PS button NOW ACCEPT the arena invite & immediately double tap PS button & spam on join session
  4. You HIT 'X' ON THE QUIT ALERT AS YOUR FRIEND IS JOINING U!
  5. *FOR XBOX THE TIMING FOR THIS WILL NEED TO BE SPOT ON YOU WILL NEED TO QUIT ALMOST AT THE SAME TIME AS YOUR FRIEND IS ON THE FIRST ALERT & HE HAS TO BE SPAMMING REMEMBER*.
  6. If done correctly your friend should be invisible in your arena
  7. Your friend will now follow you to the car you want to MAKE u will both get in the car now u will get out & ur friend should move to the drivers seat You will go sit in the passenger seat
  8. Your friend can now drive the car into the workshop & park it to the side he will get out & you will slide over & get out NOW just go & get the car you want the UPGRADES off & hit right d-pad exit the vehicle go & get in the car you want put the upgrades on & do the invalid/blacklisted job or hit left & join a friend that is populating lobby

****Your FRIEND STAYS GLITCHED OUT SO DO AS MANY AS You WANT!****

ENJOY!

***THIS LINK IS TO A PRIVATE VIDEO PLEASE 'DO NOT' SHARE IT TELL PEOPLE TO LOOK ON SE7ENSINS***

THANK YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome! Thanks for sharing thi and thanks to the founder :biggrin:

Works like a f'n charm!!

Thugpassion313

Thugpassion313

Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome! Thanks for sharing thi and thanks to the founder :biggrin:

Works like a f'n charm!!
nGLITCHED...thanks man..took me few months since they passed the solo still working on a solo method.. but this is the best thing popping right now no money needed or upgrades needed

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
nGLITCHED...thanks man..took me few months since they passed the solo still working on a solo method.. but this is the best thing popping right now no money needed or upgrades needed
Yeah, this is awesome, its the best method we had since the first one, so my new account is loving this :biggrin: Its a pain with the upgrading, so nice to not have to do that =) Love it!

C

Cococompany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really wish was solo.. none my mates care for doing car merge lol

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Soo for a Noob. With this Glitch you can made Stock Cars with Benny Rims and Special Colors?

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
gives once that had a private video so, a Brazilian channel called Hunters Clan posted the public anyway, so watch out
Its probably harder for R* to find it on YT then on this forum, so they probably look here first. Thats how it works, glitcher just gotta use the glitch before it gets patched. If its here or YT, its public, so... USE IT before they patch it... Simple really.
Soo for a Noob. With this Glitch you can made Stock Cars with Benny Rims and Special Colors?
Indeed you can. Merge = copy, so you copy everything from one car to another car =)

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Even if someone finds a way to make money from this dont post it. Nobody wants to know. Theres plenty of other ways to make money

P

peyapolska

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BRAND NEW POPERTY MERGE/BENNYS MERGE *WITH RINSE & REPEAT*

FOUNDERS:

Luvinie Franklin (Xbox One)

Madz420HD (Ps4)

SPAWN @ BUNKER!

1. Invite your friend helping to Your arena he hovers over the last page of the arena invite.
2. You start titan of a job press O & hover on confirm quit black alert. Your friend hovering on arena invite goes to the party joins U & DENY the alert (this is to get alert faster).
3. Your friend goes to party again hover over join session double tap PS button NOW ACCEPT the arena invite & immediately double tap PS button & spam on join session

You HIT 'X' ON THE QUIT ALERT AS YOUR FRIEND IS JOINING U!

*FOR XBOX THE TIMING FOR THIS WILL NEED TO BE SPOT ON YOU WILL NEED TO QUIT ALMOST AT THE SAME TIME AS UR FRIEND IS ON THE FIRST ALERT & HE HAS TO BE SPAMMING REMEMBER*.

If done correctly your friend should be invisible in ur arena

4. Your friend will now follow u to the car you want to MAKE u will both get in the car now u will get out & ur friend should move to the drivers seat You will go sit in the passenger seat
5. Your friend can now drive the car into the workshop & park it to the side he will get out & u will slide over & get out NOW just go & get the car you want the UPGRADES off & hit right d-pad exit the vehicle go & get in the car you want put the upgrades on & do the invalid/blacklisted job or hit left & join a friend that is populating lobby

****Your FRIEND STAYS GLITCHED OUT SO DO AS MANY AS You WANT!****

ENJOY!

***THIS LINK IS TO A PRIVATE VIDEO PLEASE 'DO NOT' SHARE IT TELL PEOPLE TO LOOK ON SE7ENSINS***

THANK YOU

Is the friend all the time needed ?? or only when he puts the car fore you there

work!
Xbox1
tanks
Is it the same as ps4 ?

Arcade Hero

Arcade Hero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its probably harder for R* to find it on YT then on this forum, so they probably look here first. Thats how it works, glitcher just gotta use the glitch before it gets patched. If its here or YT, its public, so... USE IT before they patch it... Simple really.

It amazes me that this simple point is so hard for people in a glitch sharing forum to understand . . . if you and I can read this, anybody can read it; Rockstar have already read it. "Don't post it as a money glitch" . . . LOL. Rockstar patches all kind of harmless glitches all the time. Blacklisted vehicles, blacklisted outfits, patched launch glitches, hell, they even patched the cargo door on the Bombushka. Relax and enjoy the glitches that are available, while they are available. You'll live longer.

Personally, I made all the cars I wanted to the first time around. The real thing I wonder about this glitch is this: If Rockstar made Benny's wheels available for every car, would you still put them on every car? Would you really have a garage full of supercars with classic whitewalls on them?

Top Bottom
Login
Register