Patched Arena Merge with rinse and repeat!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Madz420HD, Apr 16, 2019 with 91 replies and 11,345 views.

1. NJReaper07

NJReaper07 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I clearly put.... "I don't THINK they will patch is AS QUICK as long as its not Advertised...."

The point not being that R* isn't reading all of this LOL wtf of course they are reading and watching all the YT videos, I wouldn't be surprised if they have ppl dedicated to just read and view videos... It just seems that for the most part R* gives us a chance to do non-m0ney glitches a little longer than they would normally. Something like benny's wheels on cars were never part of their plan in game but at the same time, maybe they thought 'Holy sh*t thats pretty cool the GTA community found a new way to KEEP PLAYING GTA and spend time in game.' (I'm pretty sure some people are buying shark cards just to afford the benny's upgrade.)

Personally, don't care who had the chance to make all the cars they wanted :mooning:, because some people actually have a family and real world things to take care of and don't get a chance to play all day. Im glad you took advantage of it when you could, I also took advantage, I have an account full of cars on both characters but f*ck it I want to keep going and make more on a new account!!

I'm not saying this is never gonna be patched it just seems to give us a little more time to make some cool new vehicles if we don't advertise it as a $$$ glitch, there is no need to make this a $$$ glitch at all, all I am saying is that there are more ways to make money on GTA.

And to be honest, my supercars with Big Dogs and White Walls look Dope as F*CK!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. MarloweXMarleyy

MarloweXMarleyy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No ones super cars look dope on big dogs and white walls, NO ONES. Now you're right about this not needing to be advertised as a money glitch.. and it shouldnt, it shouldn't of been out till after Thursday as well.. but it is what it is, there will be more

3. GlITcHed_HaZe

GlITcHed_HaZe Newbie

Ratings:
    I can’t hit this glitch I guess it’s time it I got it on the 7th try then got tired of trying only did one car idk what I’m doing wrong I can’t understand the video. On PS4

4. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    Just read the steps and tell us what steps brings you trouble. Someone will try to help =)

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. GlITcHed_HaZe

GlITcHed_HaZe Newbie

Ratings:
    Getting the second player invisible in the areana only got it once must of Ben luck.

6. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    I just join the arena invite, double click the ps4 button and join from party. Thats when the other player quits the job and I go into sky, get a private session alert and when i click that, I spawn into arena invisible or become invisible in a couple of seconds. I have hit it 100% of the times I tried it...

(Now I have some problems with invites the last 20ish minutes, dont know if its only me or psn have some problems or something...)

7. DaddyCool NL

DaddyCool NL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    On PS4 there is no timing, because you can't get to someone thats in a job Iff you are in a invite only.l sessie
    So there for it works like a charm on ps4!

8. TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321 Banned

Ratings:
    I don't even use the titan job i just use the darts from phone then when it says 1/4 my friend joins me.

9. NJReaper07

NJReaper07 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I dont put Big Dogs on everything but you gonna tell me big dogs aren't dope on supercars?!?
    Let me get some of what you puffin on bro :cigar: :woot::wacky:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️ Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Agreed...
    I just spent $50 million on my newest account.
    Which was earned from buy everything for free.
    Pure whites and worn Seawash green all over
    If Benny’s wheels were enabled for all vehicles it would just make sense.
    The selection of wheels goes beyond just low rider

Even so
    I concur...
    Benny’s has a lot to offer and low rider wheels look clean on a Super Car or any Car for that matter :wink:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Gopstarrr

Gopstarrr Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can we use this glitch for putting Benny's rims on RC Bandito?

12. NJReaper07

NJReaper07 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you figure out how to get the left d-pad option when you try to glitch the RC... that's the reason it was patched in the 1st place they took the d-pad option off when you try to glitch the RC.

13. Eddiez78

Eddiez78 Newbie

Ratings:
    No because u don't get in like the cars so no way to glitch out

14. Ill Bomb

Ill Bomb Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Damn that Seawash is nice! :love:

Who can help a brother out with a Worn Seawash Primary and Secondary and Seawash wheels too?!?! PS4 :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
  15. ChittyBangBang

ChittyBangBang Enthusiast

Ratings:
    They took it away after you press pause you need to walk away amd back to the rc. One thing i tried but haven't given enough time to was.
    1. Walk close to rc
    2. Get an recent activity ready that says start gta online and double tap back to game.
    3. Pause and goto your job and start it so you get the black alert but dont accept it yet
    4. Once your ready tap x to start the job and instantly double tap ps button and accept gta online activity.
    5. Back at the game you will have the option to press x to start online.
    So your stuck between the point where you would spam right on the d pad and the alert on your screen.
    My thoughts were to get a friend to push me away from the rc enough and back to the rc.
    Then decline the alert and smap right on the dpad.
    But when stuck at that point the character is see through.
    Tried another way with getting a friend to push me away from rc and back but i couldnt get the rc option still.

16. GlITcHed_HaZe

GlITcHed_HaZe Newbie

Ratings:
    Got it to work once I got it to work I stayed in session did two car after the second car merge I got out of the car as I walked to the other I saw my bandito dupe it self and drop on floor and u kept it moving finally got this down pack later on to merge more car I started with the night shark could not do the menacer tho

17. OP
    Madz420HD

Madz420HD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Your friend stays glitched as long as he stays in your arena you can even walk out and back in (if you need to get your jobs back on the map) and friend will still be glitched
    [doublepost=1555453093][/doublepost]Xbox is bit hard to hit but there videos for both consoles now on youtube

18. GlITcHed_HaZe

GlITcHed_HaZe Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah that happens I lost the jobs on the map walked out walked back in every thing good. The wierd part was when the RC bandito cloned it self and drops to the floor and the original stays on table was wierd there could be somthing there I have the screen shot but won’t let me upload from phone

• Like Like x 1
  19. OP
    Madz420HD

Madz420HD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If his not spawning in arena his not accepting the invite if his spawning in visable try getting the alerts a bit faster make sure you accept that arena invite first then join friend.
    Still no luck find new session.
    Good luck

20. zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just bluescreened ..now not spawning in arena