• Thread starter Zarksch
  • Start date
  • Views 11,435
Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Note: This is just how I‘m doing the after patch merge the way that I think it is the most efficient. Not a new glitch. It’s based on the solo variant for obvious reasons.

All credit goes to the original founders of the glitch and the founders of the after patch variant.

Requirements:
-Bunker with personal quarters
-Arena
-Minivan and Money to upgrade it
-Modded cars/cars to create

Setup:

-Minivan pre Benny in your garage (or any other pre Benny’s car if it’s already modded to your liking, but better dupe that first then)

-All cars you want to merge stuff on in your arena workshop AND arena B1 and B2 (if there’s more than that amount of cars you want to do, put in the cars into arena you want to put on the same stuff (so you can use the same donor car)

- Put spawn location on bunker, when in invite online session, get out of bunker and go to arena then follow the steps

Video by broontango:

Steps:

1. Press Right dpad on Benny’s Car, upgrade to bennys and then press back, exit vehicle
  2. Go back into vehicle, go to job on the map that gives you unable to download alert, start that and immediately spam left dpad
  3. Accept alert, you spawn back in the car
  4. (Skip this if you used a modded pre Benny’s car)
Get out the car, walk back and get into car that has the mods you want. Then wait for it to drive away a bit of your Benny’s car, then exit the vehicle and enter the minivan, do the job/left dpad again, when you come back, minivan has the mods.

1. Add Benny’s wheels.
  2. Exit car again and then either transfer mods to your donor car to get it on Benny’s if needed or go back into Benny’s car and do job/left dpad again
  3. After that get the next car you wanna do in and transfer the upgrades
  4. You can now do all your cars from all arena garages..just go to the blue circle and swap the ones you did with the ones in B1/B2 do proceed. If you don’t want them all to be the same color etc, maybe merge another car onto your donor Benny’s car and continue then.

Tipps:

• Sometimes your Benny’s car might just be in a **** position. If your car keeps disappearing because it’s too close, maybe try to hit left dpad on the Benny’s car. Then go back into the mod shop and if you’re lucky job/left dpad will still work. Sometimes it does, sometimes not. Otherwise, restart from scratch
  • You can also use different cars as donors..let’s say you need a panto for bodystiles..it is possible, however I don’t know how exactly. Sometimes some of the vehicles I merged the stuff on sticked so I could use them as donors as well (most times when I pressed left dpad after modding the creation to save it, it would do the animation and then be still in the mod shop area and it would still work..sometimes it just disappears when you get out tho.)
  • Edit: I think to make a car to stick (not 100%) you need to drive it in and then do the job/left dpad again but actually on the Benny’s car, not the car you want to stick inside there. (For example, I just used this to get the panto in there to then use that one as a donor car to get glitched seats on the kuruma)
This thread was rushed. Just wanted to get it out there. Low on time so not sure if I’ll be able to update this thread

Last edited:
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Note: This is just how I‘m doing the after patch merge the way that I think it is the most efficient. Not a new glitch. It’s based on the solo variant for obvious reasons.

All credit goes to the original founders of the glitch and the founders of the after patch variant.

Requirements:

Setup:

-Minivan pre Benny in your garage (or any other pre Benny’s car if it’s already modded to your liking, but better dupe that first then)

-All cars you want to merge stuff on in your arena workshop AND arena B1 and B2 (if there’s more than that amount of cars you want to do, put in the cars into arena you want to put on the same stuff (so you can use the same donor car)

Steps:

1. Press Right dpad on Benny’s Car, upgrade to bennys and then press back, exit vehicle
  2. Go back into vehicle, go to job on the map that gives you unable to download alert, start that and immediately spam left dpad
Get out the car, walk back and get into car that has the mods you want. Then wait for it to drive away a bit of your Benny’s car, then exit the vehicle and enter the minivan, do the job/left dpad again, when you come back, minivan has the mods.

1. Add Benny’s wheels.
  2. Exit car again and then either transfer mods to your donor car to get it on Benny’s if needed or go back into Benny’s car and do job/left dpad again
  4. You can now do all your cars from all arena garages..just go to the blue circle and swap the ones you did with the ones in B1/B2 do proceed. If you don’t want them all to be the same color etc, maybe merge another car onto your donor Benny’s car and continue then.

Tipps:

• Sometimes your Benny’s car might just be in a **** position. If your car keeps disappearing because it’s too close, maybe try to hit left dpad on the Benny’s car. Then go back into the mod shop and if you’re lucky job/left dpad will still work. Sometimes it does, sometimes not. Otherwise, restart from scratch
  • You can also use different cars as donors..let’s say you need a panto for bodystiles..it is possible, however I don’t know how exactly. Sometimes some of the vehicles I merged the stuff on sticked so I could use them as donors as well (most times when I pressed left dpad after modding the creation to save it, it would do the animation and then be still in the mod shop area and it would still work..sometimes it just disappears when you get out tho.)
  • Edit: I think to make a car to stick (not 100%) you need to drive it in and then do the job/left dpad again but actually on the Benny’s car, not the car you want to stick inside there. (For example, I just used this to get the panto in there to then use that one as a donor car to get glitched seats on the kuruma)
This thread was rushed. Just wanted to get it out there. Low on time so not sure if I’ll be able to update this thread
When do we have to swap cars ?? After finishing the whole glitch or what ? Very confusing

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When do we have to swap cars ?? After finishing the whole glitch or what ? Very confusing
Doesn’t really matter..basically you can‘t get more then 3 vehicles in the mod shop at a time anyway (except you‘re very very lucky) but you can just swap them once all on one level are done or after each vehicle you‘ve done..just go to the blue circle, select the vehicle you‘ve done and swap it with a new vehicle from different level

As long as you don’t swap the Benny’s car everything will work fine

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn’t really matter..basically you can‘t get more then 3 vehicles in the mod shop at a time anyway (except you‘re very very lucky) but you can just swap them once all on one level are done or after each vehicle you‘ve done..just go to the blue circle, select the vehicle you‘ve done and swap it with a new vehicle from different level

As long as you don’t swap the Benny’s car everything will work fine
It’s not working for me. So took my vehicle in. I got out, and got back inside the bennys vehicle and changed something. Got out and sat back inside my unmodified vehicle and started the job. The upgrades were transferred. I changed lights and exited arena warehouse ... I hit triangle to get out of the car and went to blue circle and swapped cars with the one just upgraded and nothing changed on the other cars. Can you give me more details ?

Never mind bro !! I just watched broontangos video and everything is good. Thanks

Last edited:
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How can you keep the cars away ??

When I got to the blue circle after finishing all cars. It doesn’t give me the option for 1 and 2 floor. How can I swap the cars ?

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lazerlight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I discovered something, if you mess up around somewhere you can use a arena war car and upgrade it and do the same thing as this glitch as the donor car after you put 3d etc on it

What to do if donor car flips over lmao

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How can you keep the cars away ??

When I got to the blue circle after finishing all cars. It doesn’t give me the option for 1 and 2 floor. How can I swap the cars ?

Lmao !! I am blind ... I saw the option for different floors lmao. Sorry !!

L

Lazerlight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Requirements:

Setup:

Video by broontango:

Steps:

1. Add Benny’s wheels.

Tipps:

How’d you get glitched seat kuruma?

Uwotfam420

Uwotfam420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have a modded pre Benny's car, just buy the stock version with the others you want to modify. Then make the same car you started with.

VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How’d you get glitched seat kuruma?

He most likely used the roll bar upgrade with the blista compact as a donor which would give kuruma glitched seats

Do you know how to switch donor cars from the original Benny? I’m trying to change the donor to the blista so I can apply the blista mods to the kuruma

I am really hoping that someone can help me out with this because I only have a couple more tries left due to low funds

Last edited:
L

Lazerlight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
emperor etr1 super car
it’s most likely a crew color

He most likely used the roll bar upgrade with the blista compact as a donor which would give kuruma glitched seats

Do you know how to switch donor cars from the original Benny? I’m trying to change the donor to the blista so I can apply the blista mods to the kuruma

I am really hoping that someone can help me out with this because I only have a couple more tries left due to low funds
I got a way to switch my Benny’s car to a arena war car donor, first I put the Benny car as donor then I put upgrades and 3D pure white on it and then I went into vehicle vendetta IV or something by accident and when I came back the donor car disappears so then I got into my dominator and put 3D on it after I upgraded it to arena war and it become my new donor car so my guess is that you would have to have done the old method since blista isn’t a arena war or Benny’s car sadly

H

Hunter Kent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so when I press square then I spam left dpad it isn’t letting me return to storage? Any chance you’d be able to explain why? It’s like it goes too fast joining the job?(glitched job)

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so when I press square then I spam left dpad it isn’t letting me return to storage? Any chance you’d be able to explain why? It’s like it goes too fast joining the job?(glitched job)
Maybe it’s already glitched ? Do you see the left dpad option?
And did you spawn in bunker?

H

Hunter Kent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe it’s already glitched ? Do you see the left dpad option?
And did you spawn in bunker?
Omg ! Haha I totally forgot I frickin didn’t put spawn location on bunker!! LOL! Sorry for wasting your time I’m so stupid

I

Iby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help. I have the drag race job bookmarked and it shows in option menu but not on the map. Am I blind or is there a way I can put it on map

Top Bottom
Login
Register