• Thread starter Zarksch
  • Start date
  • Views 11,434
Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant get the option for b1 /b2 any iideas?

lol edit:
For those loking for the option, use the elevator to the right of the workshop and the option comes up on the two bottom levels :tongue:
No that will get you ubglitched dude

You want to swap around cars not enter a different garage
Go to blue circle, select a car then press X on Xbox or Square on ps to swap it with a vehicle from a different garage

Lol. Raise your hand if every ride you own has 3D paint, wheels it shouldn't, green window tint, Yankton plates... And now you're just fine tuning certain ones to preference. This was indeed the best weekend glitch to date... If ya got cash, and mostly play solo ...this is what you've been waiting years for! Epic find, epic leak... Just epic! Thanks to those involved. Guess tonight, I'll just swap to my 2nd character and dupe Issis for a rainy day.... Like when I finally sell off 150+ X80 Protos and Shotaros! Lol x2!
Yea same lol.
I still need to add window Tints, unobtainable liveries, secret gold interior, hell even Yankton for some cars but that can all be done with magic slots so no rush for that haha

L

Lazerlight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to put mods/merge with the scarab? I’m trying the apocalypse variant but it doesn’t work for me

R

R4TED_MONTR4L

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to get the roof on the Street Mesa or can you link me to a page

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so I was doing the lester's money glitch and when I check my stats on Gta it was 1.1 million and it got me disconnected from GTA5. It says the connection to psn has been lost. I am at work and I called my brother to hit X and take it to story mode and from there I asked him to put it on rest mode. By doing so will I still be able to avoid the patch for arena merge or not ? I am on playstation and I have a few cars left to do. I just want to know what I did was right or should I do Something else to avoid patch

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so I was doing the lester's money glitch and when I check my stats on Gta it was 1.1 million and it got me disconnected from GTA5. It says the connection to psn has been lost. I am at work and I called my brother to hit X and take it to story mode and from there I asked him to put it on rest mode. By doing so will I still be able to avoid the patch for arena merge or not ? I am on playstation and I have a few cars left to do. I just want to know what I did was right or should I do Something else to avoid patch
I think it should work to stay unpatched but not sure. Creator is safer
But it’s not patched anyway

Anyone know how to put mods/merge with the scarab? I’m trying the apocalypse variant but it doesn’t work for me
Whats the Problem? It works, only future variant doesn’t

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it should work to stay unpatched but not sure. Creator is safer
But it’s not patched anyway

Whats the Problem? It works, only future variant doesn’t
yes thanks !! i am just concerned because i will finish work in another 8 hours.. I have a lots to do :frown:

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes thanks !! i am just concerned because i will finish work in another 8 hours.. I have a lots to do :frown:
Since they didn’t patch it with the Lester glitch today it’s quit unlikely to be patched today still

Dragonmods

Dragonmods

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep forgetting to post this.
I keep reading that if you switch your new Benny's car in the vehicle management you'll break the glitch.
I may have even written that myself at some point...
However, after flipping yet another on to it's roof yesterday I thought I'd try it.
I switched it, took the car back in, went to the job, etc etc and it still worked!
I didn't need a new Benny's car. I believe only leaving the place/driving out will break it.

J

joggy27

Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone possibly send me a link to an invalid job I can use for this please and also how to show bookmarked jobs on my map on ps4?

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep reading that if you switch your new Benny's car in the vehicle management you'll break the glitch.
However, after flipping yet another on to it's roof yesterday I thought I'd try it.
I switched it, took the car back in, went to the job, etc etc and it still worked!
I didn't need a new Benny's car. I believe only leaving the place/driving out will break it.
I think it’s like you say in like 70% of cases.. I sometimes press leftdpad on it to go back if position is **** and only had it happen two times that it disappeared after that

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

I think it’s like you say in like 70% of cases.. I sometimes press leftdpad on it to go back if position is **** and only had it happen two times that it disappeared after that
Yeah it's definitely not always this way. Tried it yesterday and the car disappeared.

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a issi classic with modded paint rims tints yanktons etc. If I put it on magic slot and upgrade it in the arena and come back ... will I get secret gold and all modded stuff is lost or do I get secret gold and I get to keep the modded paint on the car ? Looking to make some cars with secret gold interior tonight. Help would be appreciated ... thanks in advance

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a issi classic with modded paint rims tints yanktons etc. If I put it on magic slot and upgrade it in the arena and come back ... will I get secret gold and all modded stuff is lost or do I get secret gold and I get to keep the modded paint on the car ? Looking to make some cars with secret gold interior tonight. Help would be appreciated ... thanks in advance
Should work. Would use apocalyptic or nightmare tho

VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Don’t follow this guys advice unless you want to lose money

Not sure if he’s a troll or what but this will make your car disappear every time you reattempt the glitch

Top Bottom
Login
Register